Unofficial GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Yes, I posted it in the General Musings thread a few days ago.

Gotcha..it's always interesting seeing things fresh like they're new for 30.+ Years ago events....kinda surreal too..not posted yet but intrigued by the poster alluding to Don't Cry interview and Tower records Illusion release party footage! 

Edited by colonizedmind

1 minute ago, colonizedmind said:

Gotcha..it's always interesting seeing things fresh like they're new for 30.+ Years ago events....kinda surreal too..not posted yet but intrigued by the poster alluding to Don't Cry interview and Tower records Illusion release party footage! 

Yeah, it seems that TV crew followed the LAPD and LA Sheriffs, and they said they have footage from the filming of the Don't Cry video when the LAPD shut down the rooftop performance.

• 2 weeks later...

Can anyone repost the Instagram story of Slash laughing at Axl’s pronunciation of Frank’s last name? I think it was from Meegan’s IG. Something along the lines of “he’s been in the band for 16 years and he still doesn’t know how to say his name…FERRERRA!”

Always gives me a good chuckle.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, GoodOlJohnnyK said:

Can anyone repost the Instagram story of Slash laughing at Axl’s pronunciation of Frank’s last name? I think it was from Meegan’s IG. Something along the lines of “he’s been in the band for 16 years and he still doesn’t know how to say his name…FERRERRA!”

Frank last name is same Perla last name. Maybe it is the reason Slash laugh.

20 hours ago, GoodOlJohnnyK said:

I think he should add an extra syllable at each show so by the end of the tour it’s: 

“Ladies and gentlemen… Frank Ferrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerrerra”

• Haha 4

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/18/2023 at 1:38 PM, IzzysMissy said:

Have any of you seen this Skate line that has a GNR collaboration? All AFD and UYI stuff only of course. Does Nando get a pat on the head or what?

https://primitiveskate.com/collections/guns-n-roses

Vanessa's family (or at least her kids and husband) are the ones who skateboard. I would guess Vanessa was probably the one with the idea over Fernando. Though he could've.

Edited by meadsoap

• 1 month later...