2017 European/US Tour Officially Announced

Have to admit, i've not followed GN'R news much in recent times. Good to see the Tour is still going. 

Obviously no one can answer this question: Is this Axl's final tour. Does Chinese Democracy represent the last from Axl with regards to new material.

Edited by star

22 minutes ago, star said:

Have to admit, i've not followed GN'R news much in recent times. Good to see the Tour is still going. 

Obviously no one can answer this question: Is this Axl's final tour. Does Chinese Democracy represent the last from Axl with regards to new material.

Don't know, but Axl said he wants to keep Gn'R going as long as possible and also wants to release more Guns music. So he's not planning on this being the last tour probably or Chinese to be the final Gn'R album.

Edited by Rovim

9 minutes ago, Italian girl said:

At this point I don't think they will add more dates...

There's gonna be something between 08/02 and 08/08.  There's a reason there's a week gap there and I don't think it's just for them to "take a break".  Plus, with the stuff that was discovered on the LiveNation site, it seems something is up, unless whatever they had planned fell through.   

• Like 1

On 7/1/2017 at 4:50 AM, Free Bird said:

Has anybody use Ticketmaster's resale service 'Get Me In'?

I have checked that out. But those tickets are even more expensive than those in StubHub. There seems to be plenty of them. So I wait a bit more

56 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

There's gonna be something between 08/02 and 08/08.  There's a reason there's a week gap there and I don't think it's just for them to "take a break".  Plus, with the stuff that was discovered on the LiveNation site, it seems something is up, unless whatever they had planned fell through.   

what kind of stuff? :o

Edited by Italian girl

1 hour ago, donny said:

its the gap from july 15th to july 27th that interests me. something big has got to happen

There's a gap because they are coming from Europe to the US.....nothing's going to happen. 

1 hour ago, Wagszilla said:

Bonnaroo could be their new Rock In Rio. Huge festival. Perfect chance to connect with "the kids". 

Also they currently have ~4 months of off time over the next year.

Dec 16 - Jan 17
Mar 3 - May 27

Chinese Democracy starts now! 

THEY AREN'T PLAYING BONNARROO FOR THE LOVE OF FUCKING GOD, BONAROO IS IN JUNE

Edited by tsinindy
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

There's a gap because they are coming from Europe to the US.....nothing's going to happen. 

doesn't take that long to cross the pond and surely axl isn't going to celebrate AFD 30th anniversary by taking his pug for a walk

12 hours ago, donny said:

doesn't take that long to cross the pond and surely axl isn't going to celebrate AFD 30th anniversary by taking his pug for a walk

Maybe not....but when Has Axl ever done anything to celebrate any of his accomplishments???

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

Maybe not....but when Has Axl ever done anything to celebrate any of his accomplishments???

But they celebrated the 20 years anniversary without Axl.  Why not celebrate it this time with Axl? I'm not saying they must do it. But since they did  it before. Now it makes more sense because they are in the middle of a very successful reunion tour.

5 minutes ago, Padme said:

But they celebrated the 20 years anniversary without Axl.  Why not celebrate it this time with Axl? I'm not saying they must do it. But since they did  it before. Now it makes more sense because they are in the middle of a very successful reunion tour.

You mean the thing Adler organized?   Yah, as I said....when has AXL ever done anything to celebrate his accomplishments and at this point, Axl would have to be involved for it to make sense.  

27 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

You mean the thing Adler organized?   Yah, as I said....when has AXL ever done anything to celebrate his accomplishments and at this point, Axl would have to be involved for it to make sense.  

Was it Adler who organized it? I really don't know. That celebrations was in 2007. Axl was into NuGN'R and he was not in good terms with anyone at that time except Izzy. Now the situation has changed. I'm just saying it would be cool if they do it. If they do nothing. It is not the end of the world either

11 minutes ago, Padme said:

Was it Adler who organized it? I really don't know. That celebrations was in 2007. Axl was into NuGN'R and he was not in good terms with anyone at that time except Izzy. Now the situation has changed. I'm just saying it would be cool if they do it. If they do nothing. It is not the end of the world either

I agree, it would be very cool if the AFD 5 did something, totally agree with you on that.  I'm just not seeing anything actually happening though, I hope I'm wrong :)

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Caraibes said:

Plenty of seats still available for the Paris show...:shrugs:

There are 3,084 tickets left... 

That's about 95% sold out for this venue (going by Beyonce's end-stage setup numbers from last year which was 75,000).

• Like 1