06/02/17 - Lisbon, PT - Passeio Martimo De Alges

alfierose

1 hour ago, marlingrl03 said:

DBXD2QZXgAAEmg4.jpg

that looks like the receiver for headphones on Slash's back, I don't think he's ever worn them before, I know he's always talked negatively about them in the past...

18 minutes ago, Dar97 said:

People who haven't been to the reunion tour yet shouldn't be saying anything negative until they actually go and hear it with their own ears and not from crappy phone recordings 

I was at Vegas both nights and Arlington! I thought Vegas he struggled a bit on the same songs he had with Nugnr except Jungle was much stronger and in Arlington if it wasn't for such a crappy sound system he would have been close to Houston. 

Love seeing the band live however I also notice when there are drop offs in performances and it's most noticible in Axl. 

When he's on the whole band is on, when he's bad the whole band is bad. He's make or break. Not to say he doesn't deserve to get a fair break when for simply not being perfect but I guess myself and others have a hard time understanding why he has sounded bad on the same songs for 6 years and essentially some nothing to correct it.

The only reason would be he doesn't think he sounds bad on YCBM, SCOM, NR, PC and such. We don't own him so he can sing however he likes but I also think he could sound more appeasing if he simply made a style change to his vocal approach on such songs. It's definitely not out of his wheelhouse but apparently he sees no reason to adjust at this point 

• Like 2

I've defended Axl for just resting his voice for the long tour but that You Could Be Mine damages everything I thought. It is absolutely terrible...you can feel The music being sucked out by each missed note, he's not even close. 

I hate to think ACDC damaged his voice, but are we really seeing any improvement 3 shows in this far...it's a bit concerning now, I'll give it a few shows but I'm ready to say something is up. 

Im going to stick with Axl will not drastically improve until he gets back into studio, but this performance isn't even decent. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Dar97 said:

He sounds amazing for his age and he's been damaging his voice for years now i'm guessing that's why he's conserving his voice

Conserving it for what? :lol: The shows are now not later.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dar97 said:

So that he will be able to carry on singing for a few more years haha, no doubt the technique he was using was damaging his voice 

So, Einstein if this is your theory.....did he decide to just say fuck it with AC/DC?

And he sounds absolutely pathetic on YCBM

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

So, Einstein if this is your theory.....did he decide to just say fuck it with AC/DC?

And he sounds absolutely pathetic on YCBM

I seriously don't  even think the casual fan would realize they were listening to the same person when It comes to YCBM and AC/DC.