07/27/17 - St Louis, MO - The Dome

1 hour ago, Eddie Money said:

My favorite show yet and it may be my last.  I spent too much $$$ on travel and tickets on these guys.  It's easy to rationalize because I've been waiting half of my life to see this happen.  Great performance. Axl said some really bad joke at one point but I can't remember what he said.  Glad we got Patience and Don't Cry at the end.  Wish they would just drop the fucking Seeker. 

Went with my cousin, and she doesn't follow every show like some of us..  She loved hearing The Seeker.

• Like 1

This was by far my favorite show since slash came back. I was extremely happy with don't cry and patience both being played! Also used to love her was a awesome surprise as well. Axl laughing and joking made the show a lot of fun. I'm going to see them next Saturday in Little Rock and can not wait! 

• Like 3

I actually met and shook Stump's hand after the show, he and another guy were outside the arena then, i had seen stump in numerous videos, etc.  And i approached him and asked if he was indeed the guy, it wasn't too hard to tell either, he's all of 5'4", so the nickname Stump is appropriate.  He had a bunch of VIP placards around his neck.  Just a normal guy who is eternally linked to the St Louis riot and Axl.

All in All, that was a terrific show, they gave us all our money's worth

22 minutes ago, axlinkafayette said:

I actually met and shook Stump's hand after the show, he and another guy were outside the arena then, i had seen stump in numerous videos, etc.  And i approached him and asked if he was indeed the guy, it wasn't too hard to tell either, he's all of 5'4", so the nickname Stump is appropriate.  He had a bunch of VIP placards around his neck.  Just a normal guy who is eternally linked to the St Louis riot and Axl.

All in All, that was a terrific show, they gave us all our money's worth

This guy is now celebrity for this incident ?

1 hour ago, Ratam said:

This guy is now celebrity for this incident ?

Which is something I happen not to understand. He went there with the intention of causing shit, he succeeded, people were wounded, thousands of dollars were lost in damages - like that was SO COOL, all the reason in the world to love that idiot, who instead of going there to enjoy the show, pushes hmself to the front only to ruin it for everybody and endanger people's lives :facepalm:

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, Asia said:

Which is something I happen not to understand. He went there with the intention of causing shit, he succeeded, people were wounded, thousands of dollars were lost in damages - like that was SO COOL, all the reason in the world to love that idiot, who instead of going there to enjoy the show, pushes hmself to the front only to ruin it for everybody and endanger people's lives :facepalm:

All theys was youngs ,  and to expired,luck what was in peace, i had scared , but not happened nothing , lucky

27 minutes ago, Asia said:

Yes, stump is a piece of shit. But he thinks it was cool. I wish axl would've broken his bones back then.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, telly said:

Great review....so psyched for my show Sunday.  Having an adult beverage combing through mygnr etc...at the moment.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Asia said:

I absolutely HATE that this guy is a "celebrity" for essentially being an A-hole.  

• Like 3