07/27/17 - St Louis, MO - The Dome

19 minutes ago, metalms said:

I absolutely HATE that this guy is a "celebrity" for essentially being an A-hole.  

Many  a-hole be  " celebrity" people what not are more what celebritie for not make nothing of worth, no talent,no nothing ,look  The Karadashians

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, WindsorBoy147 said:

Guys how do you know Stump is an asshole, it was 26 years ago, get a grip, it's done and over

You didnt understand his post

He hates that he is a celebrity for being an asshole 26 years ago. Whether he is one now, is irrelevant to his point

Edited by StrangerInThisTown
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, tsinindy said:

This was one of the low points of the show for me....if not the lowest.  It's not even the fact that they fucked up...but Slash's solo sounds like shit to me.

Its a bit hard to do a solo when the band is all fucked up like that. Didnt Axl stop through Layla because of his piano?

Edited by Gibbo

Just now, Gibbo said:

Its a bit hard to do a solo when the band is all fucked up like that. Didnt Axl stop through Layla because of his piano 

Oh I agree, I'm not blaming Slash...just saying it sounds like shit :)

And Axl stopped in Layla because he fucked up.  He said so at the show, its hard to hear I looked at a couple of videos...but then as he re-starts Layla you can hear him say "there we go".   He fucked up in November Rain too, it wasn't the piano like in Houston.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, WindsorBoy147 said:

Who said he was a celebrity.......And I understood thanks

It seems you didn't get that either. If you had read the post correctly..he used quotation marks for a reason.

3 hours ago, Gem Archer said:

what the hell happened here?

I love this, it's just everything going wrong. That look on Axls face at 2:05 literally says fml with everything out of key and the guitar and everything sounding like shit:P

Edited by StrangerInThisTown

Axl didn't fuck up playing piano. The piano sounded fucked up, and he asked "Can we fix that?", and he started playing again and it was OK. As for the end, I don't exactly know what happened, but I'm 99% sure it wasn't Axl's fault, but ultimately everyone got fucked up then anyway, as you can tell in the video. Due to it getting fucked up, I think Axl was going to skip singing the ended, as I could tell he was mildly irritated by it, but he obviously kept his cool and ended up coming in and singing the end of the song.

It was crazy, but awesome.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Black Sabbath said:

Axl didn't fuck up playing piano. The piano sounded fucked up, and he asked "Can we fix that?", and he started playing again and it was OK. As for the end, I don't exactly know what happened, but I'm 99% sure it wasn't Axl's fault, but ultimately everyone got fucked up then anyway, as you can tell in the video. Due to it getting fucked up, I think Axl was going to skip singing the ended, as I could tell he was mildly irritated by it, but he obviously kept his cool and ended up coming in and singing the end of the song.

Thanks for explaining...the Periscope video and sound wasn't too clear during NR so we were all like wtf is going on lol! Things happen, that's life! :)

21 minutes ago, Black Sabbath said:

I think Slash throw them all off with the fucked up note at 0.09 mark :D

24 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

Thanks for explaining...the Periscope video and sound wasn't too clear during NR so we were all like wtf is going on lol! Things happen, that's life! :)

Listening in the pit, I was like wtf is going on?  :lol:  It sounded as confused as hell.