07/27/17 - St Louis, MO - The Dome

10 minutes ago, AslatIE said:

I know but that transcript made no sense :lol:

Axl wants this girl, girl has a boyfriend. Axl pursues her anyway. Girl's boyfriend is being investigated by the FBI, girl is severely in denial. Red flags all around, Axl says fuck that shit.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Mendez said:

Axl wants this girl, girl has a boyfriend. Axl pursues her anyway. Girl's boyfriend is being investigated by the FBI, girl is severely in denial. Red flags all around, Axl says fuck that shit.

Thanks, my mom dropped me when I was a wee little baby :lol:

1 minute ago, gunsguy said:

$1000 per minute over curfew, so they owe $3000 lol

Just now, rocknroll41 said:

Happy to read that the show went well! What a nice way to "close the book" on the whole st.louis debacle.

LOL guns guy great vibe on the boards tonight too.  Great to see 

• Like 3

Sounds like an awesome show and Axl was probably in the best (and most chatty) mood I've seen him the entire tour....just about every pic I've seen of him, he's smiling.  I guess it feels good to make peace with St.Louis....and I'd imagine it feels pretty good for St.Louis too.  :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, tsinindy said:

wow, just wow!  What an exhilarating show.  My son turned to me on way back to room and said, "thanks dad, that was awesome!"

and it really was.  Great show, nothing too special, but long!  Really long! 

Gotta give the band credit on that they surely are not obligated to play that long, so kudos to them on that.

Axl was generally good all night.  Better was insanely great.  Estranged was good even second half.  I though his poorest effort was RQ.  YCBM wasn't terrible.  Sweet Child was sick, as was Nightrain.

Unplug Robin on Used to Love her please you fuck that shit up so bad.  Just don't like your sound on it.

pit was packed as fuck.

I saw you bro

I was in 5th row behind Slash side GA. Did your boy have a Cubs hat on? I thought I might've recognized you from your old pic on here.

3 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

wow, just wow!  What an exhilarating show.  My son turned to me on way back to room and said, "thanks dad, that was awesome!"

and it really was.  Great show, nothing too special, but long!  Really long! 

Gotta give the band credit on that they surely are not obligated to play that long, so kudos to them on that.

Axl was generally good all night.  Better was insanely great.  Estranged was good even second half.  I though his poorest effort was RQ.  YCBM wasn't terrible.  Sweet Child was sick, as was Nightrain.

Unplug Robin on Used to Love her please you fuck that shit up so bad.  Just don't like your sound on it.

pit was packed as fuck.

Im tired good fucking night.

I saw you bro

Robin?

Just now, charliehoodger said:

Robin?

Robin Richard I'm tired lol

1 minute ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

I was in 5th row behind Slash side GA. Did your boy have a Cubs hat on? I thought I might've recognized you from your old pic on here.

He did I turned him around said I know that dude, but didn't wanna make a scene if it wasn't you, but it was. 

1 minute ago, tsinindy said:

Robin Richard I'm tired lol

He did I turned him around said I know that dude, but didn't wanna make a scene if it wasn't you, but it was. 

Ah shit man- I should've went up n said hello! Fuckin great view from that neighborhood wasn't it? I looked right down that aisle I was on at Slash soloing all night!

1 minute ago, The Holographic Universe said:

Better than KC?

I loved that KC show too, but this had a way more crazy atmosphere I thought...

• Like 1

A cool little thing that I thought really kicked ass is, all they played thru the PA all night before the show was Chuck Berry (from St Louis). I was enjoying the hell out that...

I did not enjoy the beer lines tonight though. You brew fucking Budweiser here. But there was like 5 stands on the whole fuckin lower level. All the dudes sitting around me were complaining about that. What the actual fuck?

• Like 1