08/21/17 - Ottawa, ON - TD Place Stadium

Estranged Reality

2 minutes ago, EricA said:

does a bear have whiskers like that:question:i also do see a panther, but both do not have antlers:lol:, why are the last few ones are all riddles:facepalm:

True.  hmmm.  At least there are bears in Eastern Ontario.   Ha, about the antlers!

1 minute ago, cantoms said:

Maybe the Dragon theme has to do with that event in Ottawa a couple weeks ago where a mechanical dragon fought a mechanical spider downtown...

Thats a good guess.  

Can someone post the dragon litho?

Heres some pics of dragon spider war:  http://www.ottawa2017.ca/events/signature-events/la-machine/

But, the giant spider is also a permanent thing in Ottawa, so even if this is the inspiration, would be even more related to Ottawa if it featured the giant spider rather then the dragon which only came for that event: https://www.tripadvisor.ca/LocationPhotoDirectLink-g155004-i20427783-Ottawa_Ontario.html

4 minutes ago, soon said:

Maybe the dragon one is inspired by the gargoyles that are on the Parliament?

The panther teeth also feature in the date part of the one t shirt too?

Have we established that it's a panther or a bear and whether that is in fact a set of antlers on its head?

Just now, Captain SK said:

Have we established that it's a panther or a bear and whether that is in fact a set of antlers on its head?

still looks to me as though its a bear, with antlers and the whiskers of a third beast.

but no, I have no idea.

Its a lot like the god that Micheal Scott created on The Office (US) on the Fun Run episode: "Like a giant buffalo, or some sort of monster, like something with the body of a walrus with the head of a sea lion. Or something with the body of an egret with the head of a meerkat. Or just... the head of a monkey, with the antlers of a reindeer, with, ah... the body of a porcupine."  :lol:

11 minutes ago, soon said:

still looks to me as though its a bear, with antlers and the whiskers of a third beast.

but no, I have no idea.

Its a lot like the god that Micheal Scott created on The Office (US) on the Fun Run episode: "Like a giant buffalo, or some sort of monster, like something with the body of a walrus with the head of a sea lion. Or something with the body of an egret with the head of a meerkat. Or just... the head of a monkey, with the antlers of a reindeer, with, ah... the body of a porcupine."  :lol:

This is as abstract art , anyone understand,all has own interpretation, type Picasso 😄

1 hour ago, Cory Trevor said:

They played a new instrumental at soundcheck, slash does a sabbathy riff, which doubles up in speed almost like his song nothing to say, the bridge is almost like the bridge of WTTJ and I couldn't hear fortus at all

Hmm...a Sabbathy riff...nice one.  Hopefully this bodes well for future music...