08/21/17 - Ottawa, ON - TD Place Stadium

Estranged Reality

Oh yeah 1 more day!!!!!! I have to go to sleep soon I have a 5:30 am. train to Ottawa tomorrow. If everything works out I will have just enough time to check into my hotel, grab a quick shower a bite to eat and head to the stadium and get in line for the pit! Going to be a long day tomorrow but so worth it!!!!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, BigD62 said:

Oh yeah 1 more day!!!!!! I have to go to sleep soon I have a 5:30 am. train to Ottawa tomorrow. If everything works out I will have just enough time to check into my hotel, grab a quick shower a bite to eat and head to the stadium and get in line for the pit! Going to be a long day tomorrow but so worth it!!!!

See ya there bud!

29 minutes ago, Carburetta said:

Interesting that the stadiums are a lot smaller this time around, I guess that's why they call them "secondary markets". Have they played all the mega stadiums in the States and these are just the next rung down?

These ones don't even have four sides.

Ottawa is a bit of a smaller stadium. Winnipeg and Regina are quite a bit bigger in comparison and Edmonton and Vancouver are massive.

39 minutes ago, Carburetta said:

Interesting that the stadiums are a lot smaller this time around, I guess that's why they call them "secondary markets". Have they played all the mega stadiums in the States and these are just the next rung down?

These ones don't even have four sides.

Cause the redblacks suck ass haha

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Captain SK said:

Ottawa is a bit of a smaller stadium. Winnipeg and Regina are quite a bit bigger in comparison and Edmonton and Vancouver are massive.

Yep, Edmonton and Vancouver are the biggest in Canada, but still not as big as the smallest NFL stadium in the States. 

None of the stadium's coming up in Canada are "B rate" stadiums.

Ottawa is only about 2 years old, Winnipeg is 3 years old, Regina is brand new, and a massive renovation was completed in Vancouver recently.

Winnipeg - Investor's Group Field

MG_5802-Pano.jpeg

Regina - Mosaic Stadium

5f617b632800bfff9e50ae7d0a03f197.jpg

Edmonton - Commonwealth Stadium

13-09-10-1056a_xgaplus.jpg

Vancouver - BC Place Stadium

BC-Place-Stadium-Interior-Photos_Footbal

Edited by Captain SK
Added information
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, Captain SK said:

None of the stadium's coming up in Canada are "B rate" stadiums.

Ottawa is only about 2 years old, Winnipeg is 3 years old, Regina is brand new, and a massive renovation was completed in Vancouver recently.

Winnipeg - Investor's Group Field

MG_5802-Pano.jpeg

Regina - Mosaic Stadium

5f617b632800bfff9e50ae7d0a03f197.jpg

Edmonton - Commonwealth Stadium

13-09-10-1056a_xgaplus.jpg

Vancouver - BC Place Stadium

BC-Place-Stadium-Interior-Photos_Footbal

What nice stadiums!! Thanks for this pics

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, cantoms said:

Just fought through that zoo of a merch stand... are there normally 2 posters per show?

I saw the bear one above which I don't understand and then in the official merchandise thread in saw the one with the dragon and the Parliament buildings. I don't really understand that one either in terms of the dragon.  What do bears and dragons have to do with our nation's capital?