09/08/17 - San Antonio, TX - Alamodome

Estranged Reality

On 9/6/2017 at 6:12 PM, marlingrl03 said:

Roll call! Who's still going to this show besides me? :headbang: Still debating what time to get there cause of traffic and not wanting to stand too long in line in the hot weather! 

Have a great time! I will be here watching (if there are any streams), finally got two days off work. Wish I could be there 😆

12 minutes ago, BlueJean Baby said:

Have a great time! I will be here watching (if there are any streams), finally got two days off work. Wish I could be there 😆

Thanks BJB! I will cross my fingers that hopefully someday you will be able to catch a show. :heart: Thanks so much for all the pics, vids etc. We all appreciate it! :)

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, GhostOfPride said:

$150 Face Value PIT 1 Tickets for San Antonio on Ticketmaster site right now.  

Thanks for the information. I'm skipping the San Antonio show. I live 250 miles away in DFW, and have a bunch of school work to do this weekend. I hope everyone will have a blast tomorrow night. I'll wait for the next Dallas show!

Not sure if it's been mentioned but something to look for, it appeared Axl had a shoulder injury on his right one? 

He had a wrap on it, or a Velcro bandage...it might just be to keep his shirt sleeves rolled tight though. 

Forgot to ask in the El Paso thread and didn't want to start a new one just for that haha 

1 hour ago, marlingrl03 said:

Thanks BJB! I will cross my fingers that hopefully someday you will be able to catch a show. :heart: Thanks so much for all the pics, vids etc. We all appreciate it! :)

You brother go?

1 hour ago, marlingrl03 said:

Same :heart:

3 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

Yes...and it is air conditoned and just remodeled which is nice...and no I am going alone. It's ok though. My brother is not a gunner haha. His loss! :lol: :P

What good! You  not got suffer hot weather! Is more comfortable see  the show, you are only one gunner in the family, enjoy Marlingr!! ☺

6 minutes ago, Ratam said:

What good! You  not got suffer hot weather! Is more comfortable see  the show, you are only one gunner in the family, enjoy Marlingr!! ☺

Thanks @Ratam! I'm super excited about this show!..and yeah no hot weather for this girl. Hopefully I won't have to stand in line too long! :) But once I'm in it will be nice and cool. :thumbsup:

24 minutes ago, GNRfanJen said:

Pit tickets available on both sides on Ticketmaster this morning. $150. Got my tickets a whole year ago for Sec 133 so I'm fine, but gosh, I sure hope to see Pit tickets pop up like this for the Houston show in November. 

Wow - I paid a 100 a year ago for a side ticket, like you. I'm good as well, but damn for $50 more I definitely would have gone pit. Oh well. 

3 minutes ago, dnb41 said:

Wow - I paid a 100 a year ago for a side ticket, like you. I'm good as well, but damn for $50 more I definitely would have gone pit. Oh well. 

Call ticketmaster to upgrade them. I've done it many times in the past. You just have to pay the difference and an additional processing fee.

7 minutes ago, WHENEVER said:

Call ticketmaster to upgrade them. I've done it many times in the past. You just have to pay the difference and an additional processing fee.

My only small issue with that though. I'm driving from Houston. It's a 3 hour drive. Surely people are already out there lining up for prime spots in the pit. Can't imagine what it'll be like in a whole 3+ hours from now. I try not to be too picky or anything, but I'm short, and really would want to try for rail. But again, surely too many people would be there already for me to get that spot. 

39 minutes ago, WHENEVER said:

Dude - EFFING DONE!   GREAT TIP - thx - never knew you could do that.  Tonight just got way better. 

1 hour ago, dnb41 said:

Dude - EFFING DONE!   GREAT TIP - thx - never knew you could do that.  Tonight just got way better. 

Glad to hear that! I usually by a decent seat when they come on sale then a day or two prior to the show see what has been released/discounted.  I prefer an actual seat so I've been able to upgrade to the 1st 4 rows of the floor 3 times on this tour when they've released the VIP tickets that didn't sell. Have a blast at the show!

16 hours ago, IncitingChaos said:

Not sure if it's been mentioned but something to look for, it appeared Axl had a shoulder injury on his right one? 

He had a wrap on it, or a Velcro bandage...it might just be to keep his shirt sleeves rolled tight though. 

Forgot to ask in the El Paso thread and didn't want to start a new one just for that haha 

He had that tape on his arm in Vancouver and Washington too, pretty sure it's something to do with shoulder/arm muscles (I've seen some older guys on job sites use tape like that, but I could be wrong)