The 'What are you doing tonight' discussion

Just a urchin

19 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Awww, whats the matter pet, drizzle getting you down? :lol:

Yes it is pissing me off:max: I went to Hyde Park Winter Wonderland yesterday....fucking rained...trains were late/cancelled because of 'inclement weather' spent about £300, came home late, skint and wet. I want snow not fucking rain.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

so jealous of you guys who get snow at the right time.

come visit me with @MillionsOfSpiders even if there is no snow on the ground we can go up Mt. Rose ( yes i live across from a place called Rose ;). ) it's only like 20 minutes away and we can see lots of snow. i don't ski or do any snow sports but if you guys wanna try i will wait in the lounge and sip Irish Coffee :P 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

@AxlsFavoriteRose i would love to! I think if i ever came to your part of the world i'd never want to leave, it seems so beautiful. You have to post some snowy pics with the horses soon too. I'm way to old to ski; i'll have the drinks though:P

@janrichmondi will as soon as i can...been having problems with my camera connecting to my laptop so i have tons of pics i want to upload but can't :(

i think i would be the same if i visited your part of the world. i would not want to leave! :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

come visit me with @MillionsOfSpiders even if there is no snow on the ground we can go up Mt. Rose ( yes i live across from a place called Rose ;). ) it's only like 20 minutes away and we can see lots of snow. i don't ski or do any snow sports but if you guys wanna try i will wait in the lounge and sip Irish Coffee :P 

Mount Rose and Irish coffee? I'm def in!! :lol:

I can do sledging down snowy hills, does that count as winter sports? It does here :ph34r:

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

i scrub a mean back but you're too far away ( and cute ) so i will leave that honor to someone more worthy :)

Haha, I'm 6'3, and can't lie out flat in my bath as it is so I don't know if I could fold myself up enough to fit a scrubber in behind me anyway. I should probably have put a "must be really short" qualifier on my call to the ladies for volunteers...

• Like 1