GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

11 minutes ago, Rocketqueen76 said:

My new year resolution is to drop 10 lbs and start back on my workout regimen. I’m not overweight or anything, just wanna tone for the summer 😛

Same here. I need to drop like 30 lbs tho. I’m tall, 5’7”, so the extra lbs kind of even out. Still, want to start with my pilates again and spinning 

Just now, Gabrielaerojas said:

Same here. I need to drop like 30 lbs tho. I’m tall, 5’7”, so the extra lbs kind of even out. Still, want to start with my pilates again and spinning 

I’m 4’9”  and just over 40 so I really have to be careful about putting on weight. Being in the military helps though, because there are physical standards that we have to adhere to and that is good for instilling discipline to stay fit.

2 minutes ago, Rocketqueen76 said:

Being in the military helps though, because there are physical standards that we have to adhere to and that is good for instilling discipline to stay fit.

There you go! We got this girl. Diet and gym starting tomorrow. Or prolly the day after... :smiley-confused2: 

• Haha 1

I haven't listened to the full Slash interview yet. There's a funny part about the stuff he posts on IG. He says that mothers have complained to him about it, that kids see it, but he won't censor himself :lol:

Happy New Year everyone!

Edited by Blackstar
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

Out of likes, but lovely photo, thanks for posting it here. Love Duff with his longish hair again. :wub:

I would of responded sooner but I was updating my computer.

I wish his hair was the same as it was in the 80's. It was gorgeous then. But I also think he's handsome with his short punk hair too.

45 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

I haven't listened to the full Slash interview yet. There's a funny part about the stuff he posts on IG. He says that mothers have complained to him about it, that kids see it, but he won't censor himself :lol:

Happy New Year everyone!

I listened to the entire thing and it is a good interview. He smiles quite a bit while talking about the GNR reunion tour. The part towards the end with Joe Perry is gold. He called Nikki a lazy fuck...but his opening line “ Okay, so what kind of shit are you guys slinging?” OMG, I almost spit out my soda LOL

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

6 minutes ago, Rocketqueen76 said:

I listened to the entire thing and it is a good interview. He smiles quite a bit while talking about the GNR reunion tour. The part towards the end with Joe Perry is gold. He called Nikki a lazy fuck...but his opening line “ Okay, so what kind of shit are you guys slinging?” OMG, I almost spit out my soda LOL

And Slash pretty much said his and Axl's bond was/is a marriage. No wonder Axl despised Perla...she took his husband. Lol!

That last part was a joke. :ph34r:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Did you know that in the Slash interview, Slash said that if IG was around when the band was starting, it would have been fun.

I'd like to see some fake IG profiles if the boys had them back in the 80's. @Andy14 If you decide to create more things like the Facebook ones, IG would be interesting to see. 

Edited by purplestargirl

Happy new year 🎈🎆🎊 everyone! Hope you all have a great and happy and healthy one.

no New Years resolutions so far here.

looking forward to the Slash interview.

Also I’m so happy Izzy tweeted. He’s so sweet for doing that. It’s like alongside on a party he stopped and tweeted to us. :wub:

• Like 4

My resolution is to loose weight. minus 5 kg at least. I have to stop buying chocolate because I eat it until nothing is left. And even if I go and do 4 hours workout per week it has no sense because in the evening I eat a glass of Nutella when I had an intense day...:facepalm:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1