GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

1 hour ago, Wheredowegomeow said:

Lol why do I get the feeling when we find out the answer we are all going to be seriously disappointed 😂

Yeah, i be sure that is Steven promotion trick and like you said we going to be disappointed:shrugs:

• Like 1

it s so difficult with this band of silence to have daily topics <_<

I am waiting for the european dates of Steven to be announced. by now only Germany is confirmed in august. 

Besides that I wish you all a happy easter! 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Natty said:

I am waiting for the european dates of Steven to be announced. by now only Germany is confirmed in august. 

Happy Easter to you too :)

7 hours ago, Natty said:

Happy easter to you and everybody🐰🐰🌞

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

On 3/27/2018 at 7:08 AM, StrangerInThisTown said:

Bach, Corey, Jack Black, Marilyn Manson, Scott Stapp, M Shadows are all people I could see doing that. My money is on JB. If it can be Jack Black it could even be someone like Weird Al lol.. he chose "entertainers" instead of singers so that's something.

I'm going to guess either Bach or Johnny Depp. :shrugs:

Here's Todd celebrating a 8 year old jam with the Conspirators. The thing is that he is also saying 'By the time we’re off the road it’ll be almost a decade.' Is this a confirmation of a 2 year SMKC tour? No Guns after the European tour confirmed? :ph34r:

Edited by dgnr
  • Like 2
  • Sad 3

15 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Fantastic, @Andy14! As usual! Slash is helping Axl, Izzy looks treacherous, Steven has no clues what’s going on. :rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol: But  WTF is Duff doing though? Yoga?

And is that Dave Grohl as a roman? :rofl-lol: Bad grandpa, so mean! :rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

Duff's trying to patch things up as usual :lol:.

16 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Dave Grohl is everywhere!! :lol:

Yes! I was looking at the picture and knew something was missing. So I had to add Dave. :lol:

• Haha 4