GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

3 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

like I wonder if Slash hears it and would want that for some of his own songs? He must do! 

Do we know if Slash and Duff participated in this recording? According to Russ all we know is that Caram confirmed it is Axl's voice. And both Caram and Axl mixed it. It could be all computer/synth made song.  :shrugs:

Just now, Padme said:

Do we know if Slash and Duff participated in this recording? According to Russ all we know is that Caram confirmed it is Axl's voice. And both Caram and Axl mixed it. It could be all computer/synth made song.  :shrugs:

No. They obviously have nothing to do with it. It was just Axl, just for fun I guess. 

21 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

It does sound very AC/DC and who would put it past them to call a song Rock The Rock? :lol: but it just seems like a little fun thing to do for Axl.

I find it interesting the way he sings though, it’s a bit of a different approach to anything before and I really like it. 

It must be frustrating to be a musician in a band with him and hear him vocally shred a silly little song like that .... like I wonder if Slash hears it and would want that for some of his own songs? He must do!

It was fucking wonderful, isn't it?

I just hope this is not the January Announcement

34 minutes ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

It was fucking wonderful, isn't it?

I just hope this is not the January Announcement

We are not in January yet. And there is no announcement of any kind 

We just got the song out of nowhere :lol:

21 hours ago, janrichmond said:

hey girl!! Thank you for the Advent calender this year, i know i've said before how amazing you are at this stuff, but you made an unbiased, funny and wonderful piece of work. I and everybody here really appreciate the effort and love you for it!!

Aww, thank you! :hug: I'm really glad you liked it, I had quite fun with it. Some things were easy to make as they are all so predictable lol. 

I'm out of ideas now so you probaby won't see me here for a bit. :ph34r:

Anyway, I have a file with all the stuff so once the band pisses me off, I'll go and send it to them. :max::hahafyou:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I’m covering the night shift tonight, so no drinking for me :( hope everyone else is rat arsed though :lol:

Happy New Year to you too, here in this very moment is already 2019!!🍷🍷✌:kiss:

• Thanks 1