GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

2 hours ago, GingerHair said:

I have been wondering if Sasha is in a romantic relationship with this girl called Laura Bardiger. :ph34r:

Apart from many pictures they have together at different events in the UK, she is also a bit of a constant in Sasha’s IG posts. In one of the last ones, Sasha posted a picture of the two and included hashtag and emojis that leave room for this interpretation and I have a vague memory of a IG stories in which Sasha wrote ‘wifey’ or something like that over their picture.  Does anyone remember this?!? 

Of course, it can definitely just be a friendship...

Yet, it’d be nice to see that Sasha moved on from Axl because I hated the impression that she was still hanging on to him on his own terms.

I noticed that too. and I remember that picture. it is really hard to say, what us going on between her and Axl? I wouldnt be surprised if they occasionally spent nice, intimate moments together

I haven't noticed, until this day  that she isn't following Beta's account

Edited by Politania

11 hours ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

I don't understand how Axl could use those "things" and sing in confortable way:

Remember that Robert Plant agrees that he used to manually help himself to reach the highest notes. Then take in count that Axl can reach notes almost an octave higher than Robert Plant.

Edited by Alja

9 hours ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

I don't understand how Axl could use those "things" and sing in confortable way:

He was 20 something. That kind of clothing was the trend at that time. And in those days the set list was not very long. Chances are he is having a harder time now with the jeans, boots, jacket, hat, all that jewelry and those extra pounds in his body

5 hours ago, Tori72 said:

Hahaha! @Georgina Arriaga That pic 😂😂😂 tmi much, Axl?

Anyway, where’s @killuridols??? I miss you, girl! What’s up? Did something happen? I hope she’s alright. Does anyone know something? Please let me know!

Another Chairman of Slaxl disappear ??!!!! :wow:

Edited by SerenityScorp
  • Sad 1

On 05/01/2019 at 3:12 AM, GingerHair said:

I have been wondering if Sasha is in a romantic relationship with this girl called Laura Bardiger. :ph34r:

Apart from many pictures they have together at different events in the UK, she is also a bit of a constant in Sasha’s IG posts. In one of the last ones, Sasha posted a picture of the two and included hashtag and emojis that leave room for this interpretation and I have a vague memory of a IG stories in which Sasha wrote ‘wifey’ or something like that over their picture.  Does anyone remember this?!? 

Of course, it can definitely just be a friendship...

Yet, it’d be nice to see that Sasha moved on from Axl because I hated the impression that she was still hanging on to him on his own terms.

I have to admit, axl with the slim and fit 06 look may have been felt by her as attractive but he certainly doesnt look as fit as his 06 look and very much looks the mid fifties guy he is.....i dont see how she thinks curent axl would be attractive as 06 axl?. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, killuridols said:

:ph34r:

Did he finally find you and kidnap you? Is this a message for us to go and rescue you? Are you ok? Is his belly fluffy? :nervous: #abducted #YouGottaRockTheRock

:P 

Edited by dgnr
  • Haha 1

For some reason, I tend to believe what Niven saysnhere. What do you think?

https://www.alternativenation.net/axl-rose-allegedly-cut-izzy-stradlin-guns-n-roses-reunion-sad-reason/?fbclid=IwAR3GbIiYqwX2uuGjjoUDuvp1AffTtHtouXs13CxIoGVeM5t7wfbb1yKWJrg

Axl Rose Allegedly ‘Cut’ Izzy Stradlin From Guns N’ Roses Reunion For Sad Reason

By Brett Buchanan - 

Jan 10, 2019
gnraxlizzyduff-696x422.jpg

Former Guns N’ Roses manager Alan Niven has issued a statement in response to fellow former Guns N’ Roses manager Doug Goldstein’s description of Steven Adler’s lawsuit against Guns N’ Roses that Alternative Nation reported. Goldstein claimed he spent $500,000 on the lawsuit, and that the jury loved him. He also said the songwriting credit Adler received were a ‘gift’ from Axl Rose.

Niven also accused Axl Rose’s ‘greed’ as being the reason Izzy Stradlin and Steven Adler were ‘cut’ out of the reunion.

“1/. The case was not settled on the steps of the court. It was settled immediately before the jury retired, after two weeks of hearings in front of the judge.

2/. Adler’s attorneys offered a settlement of $375,000 after approximately one week of the case being heard – they were concerned they were losing the case. Goldstein and Rose rejected the offer. Thereafter Goldstein and Rose took the stand. At the conclusion of the case I had lunch with the entire jury. They informed me they thought Goldstein was a phony and were amused at his crocodile tears on the stand. They disliked Axl intensely, who seemed medicated and thus cold … these two shifted the case into Adler’s favor.

3/. Goldstein was covered by a litigation insurance that also protected the band. I had put that in place. His claim of paying $500,000 is bullshit.

4/. Subsequent to Rose and Goldstein testimony in court the settlement became something in the order of $2,750,000, from the band and Goldstein. I was tapped for a relatively modest $175,000 – if there was any crucifixion it was of Rose and Goldstein. I further paid over $300,000 in legal fees, out of my own pocket, at the mercy of the actions of Rose and Goldstein.

5/. Yes indeed, that Steven received composing royalties was something of a gift – the policy was that while one was a member of the band one would benefit from all moneys being shared – one for all and all for one. If you left the band and were not a writer than the privilege ended. This method was used by lots of bands – the idea being to prevent arguments over money destroying band chemistry. Van Halen, for example, did the same. The Boomtown Rats famously lost the plot and fell apart because there was no composing royalty sharing and after the first publishing royalties arrived everyone wanted to be a writer. Sometimes its in everyone’s best interest to share.

No one enforced this on anyone in the band – it was accepted and understood well before Goldstein was employed as tour manager. It was their decision, including Axl. I considered that the band bent and made a gift to Axl that he received a larger share. If anyone actually deserved a larger share it was Izzy.

The fact that Steven sued and benefitted was not appropriate or just. He’d received composing monies he did not have a legal right to. What is more Doug had indeed kept him alive. According to Doug, Adler’s own attorney stated at deposition that Goldstein should have let him die of an overdose. We all worked hard to keep everyone alive. Slash even went turkey in my spare bedroom – I cleaned the vomit from his mouth and counted out the valium. The problem is that once you go to a jury it is generally understood the case becomes basically a beauty pageant – who does the jury like? They didn’t like Rose and Goldstein.

Anyhow, as regards hubris and greed, we need look no further than the fact Axl cut Izzy and Steven out of the recent tour and took the lions share of all income.

As regards Goldstein, Axl’s butt boy, if his lips are moving most likely he’s lying. Ask him about how he participated in the stealing of the name, copyrights and trade marks from the other band members. We all know who had their hands on the helm.

To have been betrayed by G Swine was bad enough … to have to hear or read of him now is anathema.

Regards

AN”

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Lio said:

I wish both Goldstein and Niven would shut up. Who really cares about a settlement or a courtcase of 30 years ago?

Because he is pro Izzy / anti Axl - so that makes whatever he says the gospel. Despite the fact that most of what he has said about the current lineup of GnR has turned out to be bullshit.  

• Like 3

Somehow it struck true to me, because it’s the impression I have of Axl in 90-93. Greedy and power-crazy. I can imagine them dismissing Steven’s and his attourney’s offer etc. Also I can imagine it being Axl who didn’t include Izzy and Steven for money reasons. Even though I do think Duff and Slash could have had in word in that which is why I feel disappointed with Duff.

I know it’s just speculation and maybe it’s not Axl or Duff tried or whatever. Maybe Niven is painting Axl in a too black light but - Idk - it just sounds so possible. No?

Edited by Tori72
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Somehow it struck true to me, because it’s the impression I have of Axl in 90-93. Greedy and power-crazy. I can imagine them dismissing Steven’s and his attourney’s offer etc. Also I can imagine it being Axl who didn’t include Izzy and Steven for money reasons. Even though I do think Duff and Slash could have had in word in that which is why I feel disappointed with Duff.

I know it’s just speculation and maybe it’s not Axl or Duff tried or whatever. Maybe Niven is painting Axl in a too black light but - Idk - it just sounds so possible. No?

Well, there’s that interview Izzy did about the 90-93 period where he said that for Axl the money wasn’t such a big deal but it was the power and control that he went crazy with. I believe his account of things from that time period. So yeah, power hungry and controlling but probably not so much with the greedy. 

I blame the three for Izzy and Adler not being there. Not just one. If any of them were that bothered about them then they simply could have said no to the tour. They all agreed to go on tour without Izzy and Adler, for whatever reason, so that makes them all as bad imo. 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Well, there’s that interview Izzy did about the 90-93 period where he said that for Axl the money wasn’t such a big deal but it was the power and control that he went crazy with. I believe his account of things from that time period. So yeah, power hungry and controlling but probably not so much with the greedy. 

I blame the three for Izzy and Adler not being there. Not just one. If any of them were that bothered about them then they simply could have said no to the tour. They all agreed to go on tour without Izzy and Adler, for whatever reason, so that makes them all as bad imo. 

If Axl had been that greedy, maybe he would've shown up (on time) more often for shows. It certainly cost him a lot back in the day :lol:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Alright :lol: I rest my case about Axl the Greedy then. :axl:

:rofl-lol:

He's totally greedy and so are Duff and Slash.

Otherwise, explain giving up to the project 'NuGN'R' and having to mend fences with the 'devil' Slash and 'spineless' Duff otherwise the ship was going to sink like the Titanic and there were so many debts to be paid and so many babies to be fed :lol:

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Alright :lol: I rest my case about Axl the Greedy then. :axl:

:rofl-lol:

Well I don’t think he’s into taking pay cuts or anything, I think he is out to make as much money as he can :lol: of course he is.... I just find it unfair to say it’s only one persons greed keeping out Izzy and Adler.

• Like 2