GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

2 hours ago, Lillie said:

That's cool! I call him Dixxie and he was a stray cat, about 1yo.. We instantly locked eyes :wub:He's very cuddly... Lovely dude... 

I adopted my cat after that died 2 years ago , he had 11 years old and die for pneumonia and my vet said that has put down he, was terrible .This cat i adopted now , he was with a family taht has dogs too, then he has moments behave like a dog, he catch things with his mouth :D

4 hours ago, Alja said:

Ah... and I wish us all new music in upcoming year.

Playing together by AljaTheFox

Dude,out of reactions but just wow!And the other one with the tree!! Kudos!rock3 Really good hand! And i like that y give detail on facial expressions!! :headbang:

25 minutes ago, Ratam said:

I adopted my cat after that died 2 years ago , he had 11 years old and die for pneumonia and my vet said that has put down he, was terrible .This cat i adopted now , he was with a family taht has dogs too, then he has moments behave like a dog, he catch things with his mouth :D

Oh,i'm sorry :cry: I had a little chicken once,i taught him tricks,he was so clever and quick to learn...Such a lovely soul,we had a great bond, my first pet :) I love animals, once i used to take for walks  a neighbour's almost neglected doggie, such a happy fellow,despite the poor treatment... But that was before many years ago....He used to jump up and down and all the way around when he saw me.. I had a hard time when my chicken died :cry:

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Ratam said:

Awwww poor kitty. Its so hard when you have to make that decision. :hug:

Your kitty that you have now sounds adorable! :heart:

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Lillie said:

Oh,i'm sorry :cry: I had a little chicken once,i taught him tricks,he was so clever and quick to learn...Such a lovely soul,we had a great bond, my first pet :) I love animals, once i used to take for walks  a neighbour's almost neglected doggie, such a happy fellow,despite the poor treatment... But that was before many years ago....He used to jump up and down and all the way around when he saw me.. I had a hard time when my chicken died :cry:

For one minute there I thought you were going to say you came home and it was chicken stew for tea :lol:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, marlingrl03 said:

Awwww poor kitty. Its so hard when you have to make that decision. :hug:

Your kitty that you have now sounds adorable! :heart:

He is a crazy cat, when i use my hairdryer want than i remove his part of his furry with the hairdryer :Dnever happen me this with other cat's that i had.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

For one minute there I thought you were going to say you came home and it was chicken stew for tea :lol:

Oh, that was probably his last home, cause we gave it after some point, a dude claimed that he'd eaten him, but he was the really thin and short type... Next owner reassured me that he used him as a stud in his coop :shrugs: Sure thing, no stew for me, had it been that way in my face some heads would gonna roll :lol:

Happy New Year everyone :hug: Got a new job today, saw a shooting star and they announced Bob Dylan in my city(omg-I-love-Dylan-so-much-and-I-thought-I-would-never-see-him-awwwww :wow:), may 2019 keep going like this!! :P 

P.S. Did you see the miss Sasha pic for the New Years???

• Like 1

12 hours ago, dgnr said:

Happy New Year everyone :hug: Got a new job today, saw a shooting star and they announced Bob Dylan in my city(omg-I-love-Dylan-so-much-and-I-thought-I-would-never-see-him-awwwww :wow:), may 2019 keep going like this!! :P 

P.S. Did you see the miss Sasha pic for the New Years???

Yeah I saw it. It looks like she has a similar cat to Axl’s but not quite as silvery... or was it one of his? 

I also noticed that she no longer follows Beta, so maybe her “abducted” comment was serious :lol:

46 minutes ago, Padme said:

Girls I need a big favor. Any of you who follow Slash, Mehgan, Duff, Susan, etc. Please ask them if they have those tapes recorde in the 90s. The thread about this whole thing is getting ridiculous

Not following any of them. But I’m missing out. What are you talking about?

13 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Not following any of them. But I’m missing out. What are you talking about?

The thread about lots of recordings in D&N. Some people claim those tapes belong to Duff, Slash or even Izzy. Izzy wrote a song about getting a tooth pull out. We know that!

:lol:

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Yeah I saw it. It looks like she has a similar cat to Axl’s but not quite as silvery... or was it one of his? 

I also noticed that she no longer follows Beta, so maybe her “abducted” comment was serious :lol:

I saw the pic too...so she doesn't follow Beta anymore??? Wow, interesting!!! 

I have been wondering if Sasha is in a romantic relationship with this girl called Laura Bardiger. :ph34r:

Apart from many pictures they have together at different events in the UK, she is also a bit of a constant in Sasha’s IG posts. In one of the last ones, Sasha posted a picture of the two and included hashtag and emojis that leave room for this interpretation and I have a vague memory of a IG stories in which Sasha wrote ‘wifey’ or something like that over their picture.  Does anyone remember this?!? 

Of course, it can definitely just be a friendship...

Yet, it’d be nice to see that Sasha moved on from Axl because I hated the impression that she was still hanging on to him on his own terms.