Trouble in paradise?

Its obvious by now that TB does reads this site, Im sure they would have contacted him and threatened to sue him or would have given him some amount to shut up. 

I was honestly hoping for some Pro shots. 

6 minutes ago, tremolo said:

Wow that's awful.

The mix is terrible, the drums are lifeless and Axl's voice just sucks.

Yep.

To be fair though, I think it's mostly his editing not the band. The audio has definitely has been messed with and the stupid flashes every time Frank hits a cymbal + the out of sync video/audio makes it look worse than it is. It's no wonder they didn't use him for other shows.

Edited by Kris_1989

6 minutes ago, Słash said:

Well he does have a good amount of footage, if he releases then it would be good for the fans. 

for Pro Shots of Axl, Slash and Duff on one stage, he has all my attention. 

Well, it's better than the shitty looking/sounding cell phone footage

9 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Still think you all are giving this guy way more attention then needed. The only thing he's produced so far for all this attention is a clip that was released 3 months ago.

It's a slow news week. :shrugs:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tremolo said:

Wow that's awful.

The mix is terrible, the drums are lifeless and Axl's voice just sucks.

Never one of Axl's best songs these days but the drums did blow.. I really don't want this show to make the light of the day to the public.. They just weren't that good yet until they kicked off the Stadium tour. That is the shit I want the masses to see!

I really don't understand this,

4c4 media who acquired Mark Haefeli productions have a couple of tweets alluding to the gripe about promised work up on thier Twitter, but taken down on Facebook? However on the website under who they have worked with they list Guns n Roses, why advertise clients who are not going to give good feedback, when they have a massive, impressive client list.

Is it a weird way of creating hype for potential proshot material,  a bad attempt at trolling us trying to create drama?