Trouble in paradise?

11 minutes ago, delilahrose said:

IMO, I think he's trying to get someone's attention to give him what he wants. I have used the tactics that he's talking about. The biggest key is to NOT let people know your next move. He's not "sitting in the tree...quietly...waiting..." If you're really out for surprise revenge, you don't post about it on Facebook! To me, it just sounds like he's trying to ruffle some feathers. 

I think so too. It's kinda similar to a kid saying shit he doesn't mean to get what he wants.

Edited by Gibson_Guy87
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, VampireSoul said:

I used to follow him on IG. He did the whole tour up until LA and got mad he wasn't doing the LA shows, cussed Duff out back then. I posted about it here when it happened.

Any idea was it was Duff, specifically?

8 minutes ago, VampireSoul said:

It was in Duffs IG comments, since deleted. I'm looking for my screengrab of it. I think the LA shows were pro filmed for possible dvd and he was not included so he's mad.

I found it in your past content. I don't remember seeing this at the time, it must have got lost amongst a larger thread.

2d8f1qg.jpg.png

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, alfierose said:

I found it in your past content. I don't remember seeing this at the time, it must have got lost amongst a larger thread.

2d8f1qg.jpg.png

Protected them in the 90's ?

Any one know what link there is there?

Are we getting Perfect Crime/ Illusions tour footage?

5 hours ago, Kris_1989 said:

I guess I'm just not getting the 'WIN' vibe like you guys are.

This guy is pissed and as Alfie said seems a bit unhinged. He wants revenge. Not to make the band look good with pro footage. I think if we get footage it's going to be something controversial that will stir up crap for the band.

I guess we'll see soon enough. :shrugs:

Probably but what's the worst that could happen? Axl and Slash start fighting again? :lol:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ZoSoRose said:

Im all for getting proshots in any form

'Nuff Said. We could potentially getting more GNR releases from this guy than anything the band could give us since the band could care less.

I'm not ready to name call the guy just yet... some around here need to get a grip. He may have a legit gripe and if he has a case, he should pursue it. We'll see what happens..

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Jane M. said:

Why everything within this band must always be so conflictive? and how come nobody, not even people working for them, can ever get a straight answer? LMAO

So stupid. 

Agreed completely. It's amazing how everyone who works for the band, even people in the band, have to walk on eggshells all the time. Information is incredibly hard to get and it's absolutely absurd.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Chris 55 said:

How so?

"Ooh Guns N' Roses asked me to cover their historical reunion show but haven't called me since! I'm so lucky and fortunate to have this opportunity but fuck them for not giving me more! How dare they not take me on tour with them! Fucking amateur cunts!"

Again. What a whiny bitch.

3 hours ago, killuridols said:

Hmmm.... doesn't all this sound similar to what happened to Steven, Izzy, Pitman??

TB are bad managers, they seem to scam a lot of people and then Axl is sued for it :facepalm:

I hope Duff and Slash have the best lawyers because when this ends......

Smell lawsuit

8 hours ago, xBrownstonex said:

Interesting. He posted sth similar a few months ago. Seems like he has enough now. No idea why management is acting so stupid. Maybe theyre just not convinced with the show itself? At least let the guy know. He spent time and effort to film that

No idea why management is acting so stupid?

anyone that manage guns n aliens should have the right to be stupid -- all the time!

Looks like somebody might have got the corn.

He's deleting his FB comments already. That sniper one I posted earlier is gone and so are the ones asking him about the footage.