10/15/17 - New York, NY - Madison Square Garden

gunsguy

17 minutes ago, GNRfanMILO said:

It's funny Bc with the falsetto he carries the notes on some words for a while. Like when he says "the way you looked at meeeeeehhhheeeeee" it's fine with the falsetto but with rasp he doesn't have to but he still carries those words out too long and it sounds funny, but still way better than the album version 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

Shacklers is a song nobody really has an attachment to. But it can be a monster live.  So for those reasons it could be incredibly interesting to hear with a touch from Slash

Such a powerfull song! Must be on setlist soon.. Duff had already a "taste".

Edited by nikosgnr
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Walapino said:

What other CD songs has Duff played in 2014 and not on the NITL tour? 

He played CD, Shackler's Revenge, Better, Catcher in the Rye and This I Love

Edited by Sosso

2 hours ago, IncitingChaos said:

It's funny Bc with the falsetto he carries the notes on some words for a while. Like when he says "the way you looked at meeeeeehhhheeeeee" it's fine with the falsetto but with rasp he doesn't have to but he still carries those words out too long and it sounds funny, but still way better than the album version 

Thanks for posting this.  Axl sounds bloody brilliant here - one of my favourite songs, much unloved by CD fans in general, no idea why.  The band sound awesome too. Hired hands, they may have been, but Axl always made sure to surround himself with talented musicians.  

Just went back and listened to November Rain In full for the first time and I didn't have to turn It off after 10-15 seconds. Axl sounded decent and Slashes solos were good. That Is a major Improvement considering NR Is generally one of the worst vocally performed songs In the set. Actually looking forward to the show tonight for the first time In a long time. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, ironmt said:

Just went back and listened to November Rain In full for the first time and I didn't have to turn It off after 10-15 seconds. Axl sounded decent and Slashes solos were good. That Is a major Improvement considering NR Is generally one of the worst vocally performed songs In the set. Actually looking forward to the show tonight for the first time In a long time. 

Yeah..and we were talking about it another day..no rasp,no NR!:lol: I notice that too, we have some improvemnt from him in this tune, that´s good!

Have a good show,man!:headbang:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Derick said:

Yeah..and we were talking about it another day..no rasp,no NR!:lol: I notice that too, we have some improvemnt from him in this tune, that´s good!

Have a good show,man!:headbang:

You to my friend, looking forward to It. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ironmt said:

Didn't realise you'll be there tonight - awesome! You'll have a great time. :headbang: Looking forward to your report.  Hey, if nothing else, Slash always delivers, you can count on that.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, AnitaB said:

Can anyone say what time show started last night please, and how long getting through security took? Trying to figure out train schedule options for tonight. Thank u!

show started at 7:50 approximately and getting through security didn't take long at all.  i was surprised how quick it was.

I'm blown away... I had already lost hope to see a decent performance of Axl again, but in all the videos from this show I watched you can clearly see that he's trying especially hard to deliver a good vocal performance and he's really nailing it. I never thought I would this kind of stuff again! Thank you Axl.

• Like 2