07/20/17 - NYC - Apollo Theater

alfierose

Just now, Bluefish18 said:

DTJ was always about Slash's extended solo into the outro....the live version peaked on night 2 in Rio, although Tokyo was pretty solid.  Those wishing for Matt on this one are reaching....

I disagree.. DTJ was pretty amazing during the Skin N' Bones tour in 93 too. That Tokyo 92 one was great too.. I really do think a lot of it has to do with the drums..

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Guigsdaddy said:

Why bother playing this show?  It sounds great but why did they need to do this? How much more money do they need?

This is their idea of promoting the upcoming American leg since it's not selling so well as last years did...

• Like 1

I remember during shows people have been consistently calling the best of 2016, in the live chats people were bashing the amount of rasp and Axl's voice

At this point just take it for what it is.  We have a pro live stream of GNFNR rocking out, listen and enjoy.  I have learned the hard way that constant nitpicking is just fucking miserable.  Find the perfection in imperfection and enjoy the show

• Like 2