07/20/17 - NYC - Apollo Theater

alfierose

3 minutes ago, WhazUp said:

It just baffles me how people obsess over every line Axl sings in ever song and even a hint at "Mickey" for a second and people are all over him

People just can't enjoy shit anymore its insane man.  If it isn't Axl's voice, its Frank's drumming.  If it isn't that, it is Melissa.  If it isn't her, it is something else.  

This right here.

• Like 1

is this why so many say that Axl sound good live but not on youtube? this is soundboard so he sounds good. He actually sounds like you hear him live and not thru a mobile phone In a huge arena.

Hope this weird explanation made any sense lol.. it's 5:15AM in Sweden and I've worked 12 hours.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, soon said:

wat was fortus doing at end of LALD?

He wasn't looking at his fretboard and ending up playing a fret or two too high, he kinda got the last few notes right but it definitely wasn't intentional.

Wow I remember when this forum was for fans of the band, I remember when some of you were fans. The amount of comments bashing him sure doesn't make this feel like a fan forum right now. Get a grip, the guys fucking old, he can't sing exactly like he use to, he won't ever again. You get some great parts of some of the songs that make you re live some memories. Deal with it and enjoy the fucking show already. 

• Like 2