07/20/17 - NYC - Apollo Theater

alfierose

2 minutes ago, Pedrolg said:

It was supposed to be a special night. AFD 30 years. We get the same setlist, without half of the people who made AFD and with Axl sounding like 2012.

If that satisfies you, good for you. I and a lot of other people feel let down and will complain as much as we want to. 

It was never "supposed" to be anything more than a tour date at the Apollo... fans put the ideas of grandeur tonight in their own heads and are bitching because of their own fantasies not being met

Listen to the kickass rock n' roll tunes they are playing right now and kick back and relax

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

Can't agree more.. That was the song I was looking forward to the most this reunion but they just don't do it justice.. I'd rather them not play it than butcher it night after night

Well tough luck dude. Like, I totally, wanted a drummer who could play the songs the way they're supposed to be played. But If I pay the right guy for the job versus the one I've got, who's been loyal to be clown car show since 2006, then I won't make my $1.85 million per show. It'll be like $1.21786 million. How the hell can I feed 8 or 9 of my brazillian relatives on that sort of salary?!?!?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Joeypeeps said:

Just saw Brownstone on Periscope. Looks and sounds like AXL's using backing tracks????

really? I suspected he used them during the 2010-2014 era, but this is the first I heard he has used it in the last year or so