07/20/17 - NYC - Apollo Theater

alfierose

Nobody complained during the Houston show so I don't want to hear this nonsense about all people do is complain. 

Axl sounds bad we are just making sure he doesn't think this is good and permanently sings this way forever. We have to call him out when he gets on a soundboard and does this 

• Like 1

To all the people complaining about absolute everything and filling the thread of shit: Instead of crying for every single thing, comment when you find something good, it's faster for you and much nicer for us.

I've heard all these songs 15 hundred times, in this same voice. Bitching about it and, the drums, and the wackodoo rhythm guitarist are the only interesting things going on here. Slash.....sounds BAD FUCKING ASS tho!! I'm sure the kiss ass media will focus on him, and avoid bashing Axl.

2 minutes ago, wpgGNRfan said:

Wow I remember when this forum was for fans of the band, I remember when some of you were fans. The amount of comments bashing him sure doesn't make this feel like a fan forum right now. Get a grip, the guys fucking old, he can't sing exactly like he use to, he won't ever again. You get some great parts of some of the songs that make you re live some memories. Deal with it and enjoy the fucking show already. 

Exactly

Like come on stop bitching about Mickey every 5 seconds and enjoy some fucking rock n' roll

• Like 1

Just now, IncitingChaos said:

Nobody complained during the Houston show so I don't want to hear this nonsense about all people do is complain. 

Axl sounds bad we are just making sure he doesn't think this is good and permanently sings this way forever. We have to call him out when he gets on a soundboard and does this 

Haha "we have to call him out to make sure he ..." Get a grip. You're not a thought in Axl's mind. Nothing you say will influence him.

Show sounds great so far. I can't wait for St. Louis!

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, GNR 1991 said:

The man still has to sing Civil War, YCBM, Coma, SCOM, TIL -- it's crazy how demanding the set actually is tbh

This. When you actually watch one of their whole concerts you realize they have one of the most demanding setlists espcially for Axl.

2 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

We know you dont like his voice, you dont have to tell us anymore. Bye bye now.

Just now, Tourettes2400 said:

I love getting drunk to internet concerts lmao! My wife thinks I am crazy, maybe I am, but I love it. She said, "Why are you recording the same concert you always watch on Periscope?"

She made a good point actually, ha!

• Like 1