07/20/17 - NYC - Apollo Theater

alfierose

Why same setlist? This can be a special one for a very special day. 30 damn fucking years man, come on. Why? I will never ever understand. This is history, this is a kind of day that you can make it once in a lifetime days with a little effort, that deserves it, deserves something special than the regular. You as a band deserve that. Loving to see them on stage together again after all these years, and continue to love them however for tonite I am not pissed off or upset but feeling heartbroken a bit.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Jeez said:

We know you dont like his voice, you dont have to tell us anymore. Bye bye now.

Right, most of the people who complain literally won't shut about about Mickey the entire fucking show.  Like we get it already lol

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, cqleonardo said:

the thing I fucking hate about this forum is that no one is never happy with anything, always complaining about something

it is the internet, everything whether it is facebook, message boards or twitter people are complaining

1 minute ago, youngswedishvinyl said:

I'm really enjoying the show and I think they've been sounding great but Rocket Queen hasn't sounded good on this tour for many reason. It needs to rest for a while imo!

Can't agree more.. That was the song I was looking forward to the most this reunion but they just don't do it justice.. I'd rather them not play it than butcher it night after night

• Like 1