Do you think will ever see adler play with the band agian?

I hate to say it but I don't see him with the band again. If the band can't even celebrate AFD 30th with an Adler appearance then I don't see when it would happen. Adler also said he would only do it again if Izzy was involved so I'm guessing not  any time soon unfortunately 

1 hour ago, Modano09 said:

It depends if/how much he pissed them off with his comments on his guest spots. 

I doubt they're in any rush to have him play with them again but I can see him getting to play again as part of some sort of anniversary type of thing.

The "great anniversary" already was, doubt much

10 minutes ago, Ratam said:

The "great anniversary" already was, doubt much

They can always have an "Appetite revisited" tour or show or something. I don't know if they'll bring Adler back again as a favor to him again, but you can't rule out them bring him back for a nostalgia show or something.

3 minutes ago, Modano09 said:

They can always have an "Appetite revisited" tour or show or something. I don't know if they'll bring Adler back again as a favor to him again, but you can't rule out them bring him back for a nostalgia show or something.

Anniversayre 30  is  one time,anniversary 31 not is same.maybe in LA, just maybe?

if  Adler does not die than yes, also think we are going to see Izzy again, they are going to milk this semi-reunion, than in a few years they are going to plug the reunion of Izzy and Steven as a way to sell tickets, GNR nowadays is about milking as much money as possible

I doubt it. 

A scenario I hope to see is the current GNR circus failing to meet LN profit goals on the tour, due to poor demand; the disappointment will bring back good ol' pressures of getting the REAL GNR back together. Then we might have a chance.

Like I said elsewhere, the world is so full of stupid suckers, such a scenario is not much likely right now, probably ever. But who knows.