Polls: Best/Worst GN'R Rock in Rios

Best/Worst Guns n' Roses RIR  

205 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1991 because I'm biased to anything that includes Izzy :heart:

Worst 2017 because I can't excuse a performance that was quite frankly sloppy, and didn't look like they gave  a damn. 

What I have seen of the now legendary 2011 show is highly entertaining, for all the wrong reasons of course but still has more amusement value than 2017.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Archtop said:

What I have seen of the now legendary 2011 show is highly entertaining, for all the wrong reasons of course but still has more amusement value than 2017.

So as a fan of unintentional comedy you enjoyed the 2011 disaster?  You could be right. I don't know if I should laugh or cry when I watch this.

Spoiler

• Haha 1

Rewatched a fair bit of 2006. The performance was really great, but the mix was so weird, Pitman is turned up super-loud and so are Dizzy's bongos of all things, while you can barely hear Ron's guitar at all, Axl's mic cuts out during SCOM a fair bit as well.

17 hours ago, Graeme said:

Rewatched a fair bit of 2006. The performance was really great, but the mix was so weird, Pitman is turned up super-loud and so are Dizzy's bongos of all things, while you can barely hear Ron's guitar at all, Axl's mic cuts out during SCOM a fair bit as well.

I actually like his synth layers on songs like Rocket Queen or KOHD