Poll: What do you care about more?

Poll: What do you care about more?  

140 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It is Axl's voice that gives this band his unique sound, thats why they got so big, If it were the same outfit with a less capable vocalist like Eddie Vedder or Bruce Springsteen it wouldn't have been what it is so The voice! Thats also what the band gets critics for the most of the time

• Like 1

It depends. If GNR never releases anything Id rather have them go their seperate ways again and have Axl have his voice back. Just please dont call it GNR. I got a reunited GNR last year with his voice being solid. I got what I wanted out of the live experience.

If they release something, Axl and Slash any day. At lease his studio vocals will be good

• Like 1

At this point I just want them to stop touring and record something.

Axl and Slash are probably on good terms and they'd be complete idiots if they stop working together again, Axl has proved that he can keep his voice and use it when he wants to so, new fuckin songs.

If they dont play releasing anything, I just want Slash to get back to his solo thing and release a good album like he always do and maybe get back in two/three years and do another nostalgia tour.

Edited by default_
  • Like 1

On 10/2/2017 at 11:05 AM, default_ said:

If they dont play releasing anything, I just want Slash to get back to his solo thing and release a good album

It'd be cool to have Axl guest on a SMKC track if GNR decides not to record.

• Like 1

We're only getting one of those options now, and it's obvious which that is..

I vote voice. I like listening to him sing like a maniac.

For those who commented on new music...could you imagine if he sounded great on a new album (sounded not like Axl on most of Chinese), yet sang like poop at the live shows?! Haha, too much. If that happened, I'd wish the new songs never came out. I would gladly take a new album and a permanent retirement if he's going to continue sounding like he currently does with GNR.

Personally I'd take him sounding great on an album then singing like rubbish at shows.

As much as I love shows, they aren't getting any younger and at some point the quality will have to drop or people will die or whatever.

But new high quality music we can listen to and it will retain sounding good for the rest of our lives.

I'd much rather have him release great sounding CDs and do a few weak shows in his old age than have great or average shows but he spends his remaining years just doing what the band has done since CD came out.

I'm stating the obvious but relative to the talent Axl and Slash have there is just not enough music released. It would be such a waste if they reunited and never do any kind of come back or reunion album or single or anything before the end of the band.