Slash last guest on SIXX SENSE

6 hours ago, TMAC20 said:

Slash was the last guest on SIXX SENSE syndicated talk show by Nikki Sixx - Slash appears on MY FAVORITE RIFF-- Cant wait to here  the Slash man favorite riffs and interview

Steven put a pic on twitter a few weeks ago that he was guesting on the exact same show. Do you know the release date or anything behind that? I;m really interested.

call me a debbie downer if you want but i liked it better when bands had beef with each other... imagine someone told you that nikki sixx would have slash on his talk show in 1991 lol i cant stand nikki but ill probably youtube it after the fact just to see what slash has to say

Edited by Hollywood Gunner

11 minutes ago, Hollywood Gunner said:

call me a debbie downer if you want but i liked it better when bands had beef with each other... imagine someone told you that nikki sixx would have slash on his talk show in 1991 lol i cant stand nikki but ill probably youtube it after the fact just to see what slash has to say

There're still beefs but usually not among older musicians cause they are grown ups now :lol:

3 hours ago, Free Bird said:

Nicky Sixx and Slash were always on good terms since Mötley took GNR on tour I think.

Yep, they used to party together. I'm pretty sure Slash was present for two of Nikki's major ODs, including the one that inspired Kickstart My Heart.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Derick said:

Sorry, I'm a little lost here. Where and how can I watch this episode? I tried accessing the link posted on the other topic but it seems like a kind of app..

Just search for "Sixx Sense" on YouTube. He has his own channel.

• Like 1