06/03/18 - Berlin, Germany - Olympiastadion

downzy

2 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

Oh come on guys Axl was not that bad on Jungle. Lots of over exaggerating on this forum today, that was nowhere near the 2002 VMAs.

Exactly. Some people just like to complain for the sake of complaining. 

Quick reminder for y'all. He was nowhere near this today

Edited by Gibson_Guy87

1 minute ago, TeeJay410 said:

Did he? I mean there's nothing wrong with it but the toggle switch washer being black (if one is even there im not sure) and the pickup rings being black, just not to my taste.

Its not. He used a Vuntage Sunburst in VR. The 2008 signature model is based off that one. This one looks like a Norlin

2 minutes ago, SWINGTRADER said:

Out of all the crap to complain about, you focus on that shirt? You must be a woman. Are you forgetting what band you have chosen to support? 

You should be more concerned about his shitty performance.

I actually don't think Axl sounds too bad. The sound on my stream is just echo-ey. :shrugs:Which I have commented on as well. This is my first ever comment on clothes, I think, since I joined this forum. :lol:

Yes, I am a woman, who's been a GN'R fan since '87. I love (most of) their songs. Doesn't mean I don't think these kinda shirts aren't trashy. Same with some of the art in their $999 box set. And they're middle-aged men now, not the guys who used to live on the streets in the environment they were in. Most have wives/girlfriends. Some have daughters. Be kinda nice if they grew out of that stuff?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • GNFNR 1

Just now, Gnrcane said:

This.  It wasn't great or near the top of NITL performances but I anybody who thinks this sounded like 2002 VMAs either needs their hearing checked or needs to re-watch that and remember just how horrible it was.

I re-watched it and I stand by my comment. It was awful. The rest of the band was fine.

4 minutes ago, Endless2404 said:

Agree to disagree. IMO He didn't sound very good and he failed to deliver the demonic voice at the third verse(?)

he sounded rusty. Show 1. Always the same! Be fine in a couple of shows...... (he says having a ticket for download next week!)