06/03/18 - Berlin, Germany - Olympiastadion

downzy

Just now, Caedo said:

Geez I usually think people are being harsh but this is horrendous

I usually defend Axl, because even when he is clean he still gets the notes, even if it is totally clean.

Tonight, he isn't even getting the notes and is hacing to adjust so much into his lower register. 

Time to worry folks, maybe one of the worst ever gigs from Axl...I don't think that is hyperbole.

• Sad 2

2 minutes ago, Fabiano Negri said:

It's obvious that Axl has a problem today. But this is not the end of the world. I'm a singer and I know how things work. Stop thinking that his voice is over. Shit happens. 

you are a singer. You know how things work.what's ur opinion of Axl singing as mickey ?  why is he using this voice??

4 minutes ago, Fabiano Negri said:

It's obvious that Axl has a problem today. But this is not the end of the world. I'm a singer and I know how things work. Stop thinking that his voice is over. Shit happens. 

Agreed, I'm also a singer and sometimes its better to try and go for lower notes and adjust the set accordingly if his voice is rough.

He kinda reminds me of Freddie Mercury in the 2nd half of the Hot Space tour in 1982, the first half of the tour he was great, but tried to sing the same way in the 2nd half and it sounded terrible. He slowly but surely had to adjust the way he sang to suit his voice at the time.I think Axl tonight has been searching around to see what is 'working'.

He does however sound worse then normal and he is struggling with alot of stuff that he normally reaches.

Edited by koldweather

Axl Takes some gigs to get cooking , SLASH  is on fire like always - from the video sounds and I hate to judge BUT AXL is for sure sounding weak as probably as any time of this whole tour  of the past 2 years -he will get it back , he has 2 -let SLASH PLAY MORE JAMS 

• Like 1

Cool to see the GNR European tour getting on it's way.

Wish I could go to Norway and see Ghost open for GNR.

Tell us all about it and how freaking amazing the concert was!:headbang:

Guess with the time difference a lot of you are already at the show! I'm so jealous.

Edited by dontdamnmeuyi2015
more