06/18/18 - Paris France - Download Festival

downzy

Replace the It Taste's Good, Don't It?  Segment during Rocket Queen from the UYI tour during the interlude with a snippet of Hair of the Dog when Slash is on the talkbox. Imagine Axl bouncing out to that?! Epic. Make it happen!

Edited by AlexC
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, MrMojo said:

It was pretty off time.

Just listened back, each time he seems to muck something different up! the whole vocal needs pushed up half a second or so...why is he rushing? Surely it be easier for him to take a little more time than try freight train mode!  

1 minute ago, colonizedmind said:

Just listened back, each time he seems to muck something different up! the whole vocal needs pushed up half a second or so...why is he rushing? Surely it be easier for him to take a little more time than try freight train mode!  

Lot of words/fast paced can't imagine it's easy. Saying that maybe they all just got lost in the shuffle of things.

Just heard Nightrain from tonight’s show and wow... I honestly believe that’s one of Axl’s best performances since 2016. Rasp was on a level I haven’t heard on that song all 2018 and not much in 2017 until the NA leg of the tour. Awesome to hear that from our guy! Hope everyone there enjoyed themselves!

5 minutes ago, adamsapple said:

Wish I could have been there, sounds like it was a great show! Glad to see they played "Sorry" that song is so underrated. :)

its by far the best on the album. so powerful and deep 

• Like 1

Great show, Axl's voice was powerful tonight, especially on Sorry. Did you guys follow our updated on Twitter (gnrfrance)? Network was pretty bad there.

Lots of pics and videos coming up tomorrow from me and my friend Slash2baz (uploading now, but its 2AM here gotta go to bed!)

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Uncle Bob said:

Need an studio version of Slither with Axl on vocals. I thought he couldn't do a proper rendition of the song, but he did, for fuck's sake, he did.

still nothing more than a cover song. nothing more, nothing less 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2