NEW 1993 PRO-SHOT: Saskatoon (Videos Now In OP)

1 minute ago, RussTCB said:

Rough start but GREAT once it gets going.

That's probably the most I've ever seen Axl interpret the lyrics of a song while singing. So cool to see something so different after the things we've seen over and over.

Right? Obviously getting to hear the song itself in pro-shot no less is what we obsess over, but to hear Axl's interpretations is personally incredibly fascinating to me. 

Just now, Ninjapie24 said:

So, the promo tapes won’t get to see the light of day? Is he not going to be able to post them or will he be able to do it somewhere else?

Fat chance. If it gets posted, they'll know where it came from.

On 5/5/2018 at 5:38 PM, GNRfanMILO said:

HOLY FUCK! The sound quality is UNBELIEVABLE. This may be even better than fucking Paris 92... Just listen to this. It may be the best sound-quality bootleg of the entire Use Your Illusion Tour. Up there with Argentina 92? Definitely the best Skin N' Bones one. It sounds like the official Tokyo 92 in terms of quality. I NEED IT

Holy fuck indeed!!!  @soon !!!!  It's Slash - NOT Izzy - who does the dive-bomb at 1:02.  :dance:omg...I've been wondering who is responsible for that sound - the sound that has driven me pleasantly crazy for the past 27 years - and all this time no one could tell me.  Seemingly no one knew.  MYSTERY SOLVED TODAY.  Life is good.  Life is grand.  It's Slash!!! :hahafyou:

@GNRfanMILO THANK YOU for sharing this.   You have NO idea how happy you have made me.  Seriously.  

• Like 3

1 minute ago, TheSeeker said:

a VHS tape from eBay?

They've just told Limulus not to share his high-quality (maybe official-quality) version of the show here.
If it suddenly pops up a couple of days later on YouTube, or another site... They can easily put 2 and 2 together.

23 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

That's probably the most I've ever seen Axl interpret the lyrics of a song while singing. So cool to see something so different after the things we've seen over and over.

Besides "My Michelle" from the same show. :)

I love how he plays the crazy guy at the end of "The Garden", great stuff.

1 minute ago, Setzer said:

They've just told Limulus not to share his high-quality (maybe official-quality) version of the show here.
If it suddenly pops up a couple of days later on YouTube, or another site... They can easily put 2 and 2 together.

They didn't pull down any of the individual songs that leaked out, so I'm going to say that's a whole bunch of nothing

Just release the whole thing on a YouTube Channel named "Fernando's Files" and be done with it

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

Holy fuck indeed!!!  @soon !!!!  It's Slash - NOT Izzy - who does the dive-bomb at 1:02.  :dance:omg...I've been wondering who is responsible for that sound - the sound that has driven me pleasantly crazy for the past 27 years - and all this time no one could tell me.  Seemingly no one knew.  MYSTERY SOLVED TODAY.  Life is good.  Life is grand.  It's Slash!!! :hahafyou:

@GNRfanMILO THANK YOU for sharing this.   You have NO idea how happy you have made me.  Seriously.  

Yay!! Glad you got to the bottom of the mystery!

(I thought we'd been leaning towards it being Slash all along?  Maybe Im remembering wrong?)

I dont wanna complicate things, but watching the Nice Boys from this show I actually started wondering if Slash was playing some of Izzys licks in a few places, haha!  But nah, thats a conversation for another day.  

Slash on the dive-bomb!  Mystery solved!!!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, soon said:

Yay!! Glad you got to the bottom of the mystery!

(I thought we'd been leaning towards it being Slash all along?  Maybe Im remembering wrong?)

I dont wanna complicate things, but watching the Nice Boys from this show I actually started wondering if Slash was playing some of Izzys licks in a few places, haha!  But nah, thats a conversation for another day.  

Slash on the dive-bomb!  Mystery solved!!!

I'm LITERALLY happy dancing here. :dance: Yeah, you called it.  You said it was a Slash thing to do and you were right.  Whooooo!  Like, I am just...GIDDY I tell you.  GIDDY.  I'm going to scrutinise Nice Boys now. LOL  

It's crazy.  To me, this entire thread is actually more exciting than the box set and SOYL release. 

• GNFNR 1

26 minutes ago, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

Sorry for asking this stupid question but I just don't get it :D 1:02 in the My Michelle Video?

14 minutes ago, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

I'm LITERALLY happy dancing here. :dance: Yeah, you called it.  You said it was a Slash thing to do and you were right.  Whooooo!  Like, I am just...GIDDY I tell you.  GIDDY.  I'm going to scrutinise Nice Boys now. LOL  

It's crazy.  To me, this entire thread is actually more exciting than the box set and SOYL release. 

Agreed; Im way more into this then the big ol box!  

So much to love about this show!!!!!!!!!!

I gotta scrutinize NBs more myself.  Will be interested what you note!  :headbang:

1 hour ago, RussTCB said:

Yea, loved his interpretation too! Those eyes in the final choruses.. kinda scary! :blink: 

• Like 1