NEW 1993 PRO-SHOT: Saskatoon (Videos Now In OP)

2 hours ago, Dean said:

Hoping that Patience is class. Don't think the Live Era version is a good representation of them plus the mix is bollocks.

Couldn’t agree more. Thanks Del!

Edited by Underhardy
  • Haha 1

I'm not really that into GnR bootleg community but I'm well into RHCP one and some stuff is only circulating in a small circle of people. For example I knew about a full cd of demos from '98 and '01 and a full song recorded with Dave Navarro in '97 since like 2006 but could never obtain it and then one day it got online cause a dude traded Jimmy Page's coat from the '80s and some other random crazy stuff like that for them and posted them online for everyone in 2016 :lol: 

Who knows what happened here. We all knew Ritz '87 existed but it only got online last year, who knows how

4 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

i need a good 93 pro shot of dead horse! Sorry if I’m getting greedy it’s one of my favorite songs. Didn’t they play it in Hartford? 

Arg 93?

12 minutes ago, fernomenoyde said:

DEAD HORSE: proshot - Argentina 1993

Anyone know where I can download this? My dvd of this show is terrible quality. 

There's just so many versions of Argentina 92 & 93 which version is best?

54 minutes ago, Axl_morris said:

Anyone know where I can download this? My dvd of this show is terrible quality. 

There's just so many versions of Argentina 92 & 93 which version is best?

I'm going to release a copy with remastered audio and this video version, later i'll be uploading this video to mega

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

Can someone fill me in on the details of this? At first it looked like snippets of songs but now we have a full Live and Let Die and Michelle... Is the whole show available now?

No we are just being teased with some videos. No idea why.

Whole show on its way..."soon"

The guy who is leaking the videos is trying to trade it for something else and won’t release the whole thing. I offered him something and he didn’t even reply when I said what I had. I don’t think he realises it’s weeks away from a release anyway from other people. 

1 hour ago, IncitingChaos said:

i need a good 93 pro shot of dead horse! Sorry if I’m getting greedy it’s one of my favorite songs. Didn’t they play it in Hartford? 

This is the best one currently around (until something official comes out)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1