NEW 1993 PRO-SHOT: Saskatoon (Videos Now In OP)

Video and audio quality is great; Matt's stiff drumming is killing My Michelle for me there, but I'd love to hear YCBM from this show, big fan of the Argentina '93 performance of that song.

1 hour ago, ZoSoRose said:

Id love to get this

as Frans said...

'Kudos for the original uploader Nami Etsuko From Hell I ripped this amazing video from him/her i hope he or she didnt mind but i had to share this. Totally an unexpected full length pro shot surfaced and its ace. I expect it to be shared within 2 weeks, please consider donating to the guy who sets it free. By the looks of it this video it seems it can be enhanced with great results, because the deinterlacing is real so i cant wait to try it and finally have a proshot of Nice Boys, The Garden and Since I Don't Have You Intro.'

On 5-5-2018 at 9:06 PM, Dar97 said:

On 6-5-2018 at 2:05 AM, ASLayerAODsk said:

is it me, or is there NO mention of this dvd on HTGTH whatsoever? i looked a bit...but didnt see anything...

Maybe they only want to discuss fake GNR, post '93 ?

Maybe they don't want to discuss illegal items, stolen from GNR's video crew.

Edited by Nikki_Sixx

I was gonna buy the songs I want off iTunes individually but I realised the one I probably want the most, the November Rain piano demo, is just over ten minutes song, and you can't buy songs over ten minutes long individually on iTunes. Will likely pay £30 then for the digital Super Deluxe edition even though I only want 20 or so of the tracks (could quite easily never listen to Shadow Of Your Love ever again, there's a reason it wasn't included on Appetite...).

Love it love it love it. I cant believe they were making the setlist up as they were going along. With the way axl was asking the band members what they wanted to play it seems the cameraderie between the band wasnt to bad at this point. In terms of them making up songs as they go would they have been the last major band to do this?.

Incredible news!  Fuck, this is amazing!  I'm a huge UYI tour fan.  It's what got me into liking this band.  They were teasing Locomotive and I almost died.  Goddamn.

Please share the entire concert and PM your Paypal account to donate!

Slash's guitar sounds like a jet engine on My Michelle.  FUCK.

• Like 3

You can tell by watching this video that the original DVD will be better quality then even that My Michelle. See in this video it doesn't have them lines. 

Edited by Gibbo
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Gibbo said:

You can tell by watching this video that the original DVD will be better quality then even that My Michelle. See in this video it doesn't have them lines. 

That's because whoever uploaded the My Michelle clip, forgot to de-interlace the footage first :)

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Nikki_Sixx said:

Ok, let's get down to business.  This is coming my way very soon.  I'm going to pay a ridiculous amount of money AGAIN (after buying and sharing From Nightbreak Till Dawn last year).

Who is going to put their money where their mouth is, and help me out on this one ?

PM me if you donate something through Paypal.  I'll only accept money once I have the set obviously.

I've PM'd you as well.

2 hours ago, Gibbo said:

That just looks awesome. Here's hoping the whole show is released soon! 

• Like 4

How does something like this surface 25 years later? A bootlegger gets ahold of it somehow and then sells it from Japan? If the point is to share it with the community why would more than one fan on here buy it? How much does the guy want? $100?