It's So Easy Video Discussion - Now Viewable on YouTube

its the raunchiest thing guns have ever released - axl is making out with 2 babes in a limo and ERIN's ass is a 10 along with her performance adler rocks the whole band looks RATED R or more so RATED X bad ass motherfuckers, criminal celebrities bolting to the top to say the least 

u can tell they used 35MM film on this as the imagery is exquisite im surprised they'd release it considering the footage was used to incriminate Axl as a sado masochist towards Erin in that trial 

• Like 3

23 hours ago, Dean said:

You're probably right. Interesting why there never was any official videos, Axl seemed that he intended to 3 years later during the interview he did on That Metal Show.

Better was more or less a similar video to this one in terms of live shots, just less exciting!

The Better video was almost conceived as a "Hey Audience...THIS is who's in GNR atm" ;) IF you get me...:slash:

12 minutes ago, double talkin jive mfkr said:

its the raunchiest thing guns have ever released - axl is making out with 2 babes in a limo and ERIN's ass is a 10 along with her performance adler rocks the whole band looks RATED R or more so RATED X bad ass motherfuckers, criminal celebrities bolting to the top to say the least 

u can tell they used 35MM film on this as the imagery is exquisite im surprised they'd release it considering the footage was used to incriminate Axl as a sado masochist towards Erin in that trial 

Guess Erin is all cool with Ax these days...either way, pretty ballsy to put it out in your new commercial package. Fair play.

Great video, I know they might get some shit for it with our current hypersensitive world, but this is really well done and captures the vibe perfectly. When I was reading the GNR books, an listening to AFD this is what It looked like in my head. Plus Erins ass:drool: now we know why he had to bury her in his backyard :lol:

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, themadcaplaughs said:

Yea, pretty much any excitement I may have had for this video ended around the beginning of the new millennium. Honestly, the last time I can remember honestly thinking about this video was when Sebastian Bach mentioned it on the Eddie Trunk interview with Axl in 2006 (and now I feel old realizing that occurred 12 years ago). 

Crazy to think that 12 years before that was early 1994, aka the last time anyone heard of Guns N' Roses for a long, long while. 

23 hours ago, Rickodez said:

no one ever saw 80s GNR in this quality

oh i suppose then that the paradise city video does not exist, the sweet child o mine video does not exist, the patience video does not exist and the welcome to the jungle video does not exist!

21 hours ago, ©GnrPersia said:

Axl on Guitar

Capture2.png

axl on bass likely during rocket queen

12 hours ago, t-p-d-a said:

they released a unreleased Music Video but with new Scenes

they released a unreleased Song but with new recordings (f*ck you the Slash part is new!!! Liar!!!)

whats next?

they probably will release a fake live album with vocals recorded on studio... oh, sorry, they already done that!

:rofl-lol:

Edited by ludurigan

13 hours ago, AFDRR said:

You guys realise this was an actual video shoot and not just taken from a live gig?

lets say it was just a video shoot

ok

but the fact that they played rocket queen (check axl playing bass) indicates that most likely they played other songs, right?

(maybe as a way to say "thank you" to the crowd?)

so even if it was "just a video shoot" everything indicates that they actually played a few songs (maybe several songs? maybe a full show?) for the crowd who went to the video shoot

right?

Edited by ludurigan

8 hours ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

Mr Brownstone and My Michelle

not really, right?

i suppose you are mentioning the 1991 videos done with the warm-up shows footage

those were improv videos that were made just to test the guy who ended up doing the video for you could be mine

there was never any intention to release the Mr Brownstone test-video and the My Michelle test-video, right?

specially in 1991...

Edited by ludurigan

40 minutes ago, ludurigan said:

not really, right?

i suppose you are mentioning the 1991 videos done with the warm-up shows footage

those were improv videos that were made just to test the guy who ended up doing the video for you could be mine

there was never any intention to release the Mr Brownstone test-video and the My Michelle test-video, right?

specially in 1991...

Yes not meant for release, he made full music videos for both songs just like this ISE video basically, all on film. The band liked them so he did YCBM

Edited by StrangerInThisTown

13 minutes ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

Yes not meant for release, he made full music videos for both songs just like this ISE video basically, all on film. The band liked them so he did YCBM

not really "just like the ISE video" because the ISE video (the old one and/or this new one) was actually meant to be released, its a completely different beast

43 minutes ago, ludurigan said:

not really "just like the ISE video" because the ISE video (the old one and/or this new one) was actually meant to be released, its a completely different beast

Yes because they are sooo different. Almost like..they weren't all 90% mainly made out of scenes of the band performing while being filmed in a small venue. Such a massive difference between them, completely different beasts these videos! 99% not alike, what was I senseless inane maniac thinking? Thanks for getting that straight brother, now I can live my life knowing these videos are very different and not 90% similar to each other.

Edited by StrangerInThisTown

I believe it was a full show, anyone that has shot a video (even if just for school or little amateur videos) knows that you need at least 30 or 40 minutes shot to do a decent edit and this video does look like a complete show. Just look at how many clothes Axl wear, the sweat, all the different scenes... They couldnt stage dive, change clothes and look that tired just filming the same thing. Im sure it was a complete gig. 

44 minutes ago, default_ said:

I believe it was a full show, anyone that has shot a video (even if just for school or little amateur videos) knows that you need at least 30 or 40 minutes shot to do a decent edit and this video does look like a complete show. Just look at how many clothes Axl wear, the sweat, all the different scenes... They couldnt stage dive, change clothes and look that tired just filming the same thing. Im sure it was a complete gig. 

It was a complete gig and they played ISE several times during the show for filming purposes.

5 hours ago, ludurigan said:

lets say it was just a video shoot

ok

but the fact that they played rocket queen (check axl playing bass) indicates that most likely they played other songs, right?

(maybe as a way to say "thank you" to the crowd?)

so even if it was "just a video shoot" everything indicates that they actually played a few songs (maybe several songs? maybe a full show?) for the crowd who went to the video shoot

right?

I just wanted to say that the video doesn't contain stuff from 91 in my opinion. I'm sure they did a short (or maybe long) gig after the video shoot but they also did ISE more than once as someone already mentioned which explains the different clothes, hair and mic stands.

2 hours ago, papashaun said:

Haven't seen the "new" video on Itunes, but is it any better than this unreleased promo video that existed??

it's different, higher quality, obscene sections replaced with milder ones, all black and white cuts are replaced with color ones.

7 hours ago, AFDRR said:

I just wanted to say that the video doesn't contain stuff from 91 in my opinion. I'm sure they did a short (or maybe long) gig after the video shoot but they also did ISE more than once as someone already mentioned which explains the different clothes, hair and mic stands.

yeah

cant say anything about 1991 scenes i havent seen the whole thing yet

11 hours ago, Rickodez said:

Sorry? Im talking about the video quality, the new ISE is actual film footage, scanned and polished/remastered from the original negatives, not the sd tape quality we are used to. Amazing upgrade in quality, and better than any GNR footage out there. Dont know if youve seen the video yet and in 1080p.

I understand not being excited or even impressed by this video in particular, its not the best possible film quality, but if they have 1986(and 89) footage in this quality, im pretty sure they have a lot more film material in the vault, other music videos(all of them?), some concerts and even studio and behind the scenes footage, and the quality is probably much better too, especially from the 90s. I hope they release more in the near future.

I only watched a 720p version and the upgrade is pretty clear to me, can wait for a 1080p or even 4K version. 

Theres lot of insane film footage out there already from other artists, i recommend the Blu-Rays for the best quality possible, youtube compression sucks a bit.

Looks like it was shot yesterday, its uncanny and a bit weird, and amazing.

Watch in 1080p.

oh i see your point now

thanks

• GNFNR 1

On 5/21/2018 at 10:14 PM, quikspade said:

I read that this video was captured in 4K from 16mm transfers. This video looks clean compared to others.

Correct. The 16mm film reels have been scanned and restored in 4K.
I hope the other videos in the boxset have received the same kind of restoration.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

Yes because they are sooo different. Almost like..they weren't all 90% mainly made out of scenes of the band performing while being filmed in a small venue. Such a massive difference between them, completely different beasts these videos! 99% not alike, what was I senseless inane maniac thinking? Thanks for getting that straight brother, now I can live my life knowing these videos are very different and not 90% similar to each other.

if you cant see the difference between a test video done very fast and a full, properly edited video, when every little scene is edited to achieve whatever perfection the editor is aiming at, well then there is nothing i can do to help you

oh and if you wanna spread nonsense information and make people believe that GNR did videos for brownstone and michelle, hey, go for it, its such fun to spread lies :rofl-lol: