An Open Letter To GN'R, Team Brazil, UMG and Those Who Are Ruining The Community

2 minutes ago, killuridols said:

What happens at Pearl Jam forums?

Im sorry, Im not familiar with that fandom...

Before the Not in this Lifetime tour. There was an ongoing joke about (partially serious) turning this place into a Pearl Jam fan forum. 

Edited by cooker

4 minutes ago, default_ said:

So, whose band associate comented on it?

It was just Jarmo commenting on some pics of backstage passes. Had a company name similar to one of the people involved in this whole debacle. Jarmo was saying it's the name of a barricade company, not a user name from a fan forum. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

I thought nobody posts there, Nightrain? That is what I heard. 

People who got a subscription post there..... It's nowhere near the activity of this forum but there are some who post, when the Commander in Chief allows them, of course :rolleyes:

The reasons I have my suspicions are, this all coincides with the boxset. It is almost as if they (?) delved into youtube to remove the explicit ''boxset leakes'' like Sound City demos (which is fair enough) and saw all this other stuff and decided to hammer everyone. And we've seen both Beta and Fernando get utterly enraged about Chinese leaking before. And let's just say that relations between Team Brazil and Mygnr are less than good. 

But I may be wrong. A lot of this stuff - the widely circulated proshots like Ritz, Chicago, and Deer Creek - is now available to buy as unofficial (but legal) releases that have found copyright loopholes in various countries, so why bother? In fact keeping them free on youtube channels would distract from these companies making money. Also Jarmo, the ''fan'' most affiliated with the inner band/management, hasn't got anything to do with this. It may literally just be a bunch of crazies among a larger extended crazy forum, an extension of forum wars.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, killuridols said:

People who got a subscription post there..... It's nowhere near the activity of this forum but there are some who post, when the Commander in Chief allows them, of course :rolleyes:

When I got the subscription when buying my tickets in 2016, I didn't even bother looking into their forum. 

34 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

@Fernando has zero problem coming here and telling us to shut up amd be good fans, so why can't he address this issue in depth?

Dude, do you know how busy he must be thinking of new ways to incorporate skulls into his latest shirt design?!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

The reasons I have my suspicions are, this all coincides with the boxset. It is almost as if they (?) delved into youtube to remove the explicit ''boxset leakes'' like Sound City demos (which is fair enough) and saw all this other stuff and decided to hammer everyone. And we've seen both Beta and Fernando get utterly enraged about Chinese leaking before. And let's just say that relations between Team Brazil and Mygnr are less than good. 

But I may be wrong. A lot of this stuff - the widely circulated proshots like Ritz, Chicago, and Deer Creek - is now available to buy as unofficial (but legal) releases that have found copyright loopholes in various countries, so why bother? In fact keeping them free on youtube channels would distract from these companies making money. Also Jarmo, the ''fan'' most affiliated with the inner band/management, hasn't got anything to do with this. It may literally just be a bunch of crazies among a larger extended crazy forum, an extension of forum wars.

I like your reasoning. 

Just now, Gunner927 said:

Dude, do you know how busy he must be thinking of new ways to incorporate skulls into his latest shirt design?!

He's in a three hour meeting. Geez, do you know he also has reservations at some chic restaurant after? Check his Instagram. You'll more than likely see him posting about his meal. 

4 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Also Jarmo, the ''fan'' most affiliated with the inner band/management, hasn't got anything to do with this. It may literally just be a bunch of crazies among a larger extended crazy forum, an extension of forum wars.

He is responsible for not banning them from the official board.

• Like 2

Just now, killuridols said:

He is responsible for not banning them from the official board.

wait, Jarmo runs Nightrain? 

They actually did for April Fool's!

Oh shit! That's right! God, what a great time. 

2 minutes ago, cooker said:

wait, Jarmo runs Nightrain? 

Oh shit! That's right! God, what a great time. 

Back when all we had to worry about was waiting 20 years for a new album and mocking DJ.

... wait, we're still doing both those things.

• Haha 1

Back when all we had to worry about was waiting 20 years for a new album and mocking DJ.

... wait, we're still doing both those things.

More things change... Even still bitching about TB.