An Open Letter To GN'R, Team Brazil, UMG and Those Who Are Ruining The Community

If the band was thinking about releasing a few shows from the NITL shows on Blu Ray/DVD and On Demand services from the last couple of years then I'd understand from a certain extent but that's unlikely to happen anytime soon. People having a good time at a show recording it on their mobile phones for the sheer pleasure and uploading it to sites like YouTube shouldn't have to worry about it being took down because its there footage not the bands, I thought that's how YouTube worked. If I wanna know what bands are on tour and what they sound like I'm likely to look on YouTube. If the bands are not making every cent & pound from all live footage & bootlegs available to the public then they should take action against the streaming services they choose to put there music on, for me the way those streaming sites pay artists is pure thievery.

• Like 2

Wow, they are still pissed about all the leaks that hit right when they announced afd reissue, if there are more leaks out there I suppose it’s gonna happen soon, damn shame too ,cause the summer started off great with this band.

Edited by tony adler

Just now, tony adler said:

Wow, they are still pissed about all the leaks that hit right when they announced afd reissue, if there are more leaks out there I suppose it’s gonna happen soon, damn same too cause the summer stared off great with this band

Shame

the best thing is that the leaks were leaked by the same "Alfred" that is now pathetically trying to shut down the internet :rofl-lol::facepalm:

I love Guns N' Roses.  Axl, Duff, Slash, etc.

Management though is killing my want to even give a shit anymore.  Videos on youtube like the Ritz and various fanmade videos from the mid 2000's is how I became a hardcore GNR fan and why I dedicated money towards concert tickets, albums, and merch.  But if management is going to watch us get fucked over and happily not care, well it is time to dedicate my money towards Pearl Jam

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Edward Nigma said:

If the band was thinking about releasing a few shows from the NITL shows on Blu Ray/DVD and On Demand services from the last couple of years then I'd understand from a certain extent but that's unlikely to happen anytime soon. People having a good time at a show recording it on their mobile phones for the sheer pleasure and uploading it to sites like YouTube shouldn't have to worry about it being took down because its there footage not the bands, I thought that's how YouTube worked. If I wanna know what bands are on tour and what they sound like I'm likely to look on YouTube. If the bands are not making every cent & pound from all live footage & bootlegs available to the public then they should take action against the streaming services they choose to put there music on, for me the way those streaming sites pay artists is pure thievery.

Bootlegs are bootlegs, treating people like shit is other thing

Edited by sl4yer
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, sl4yer said:

Ok, fuck this b(r)and.

NONE OF BANDS THREAT FANS LIKE THAT. @Fernando tell me why u guys threat your fanbase like the worst shit?

Because that's what they've always done. It's not new!

I guess we all have forgotten how a few months ago FERNANDO insulted the fanbase on his Twitter account.

The abuse we've put through is inmense..... we should all just fucking quit this shit.

Jeez. I have never, ever heard anyone here care about Del James before or his opinions. He has been mostly ridiculed and ignored here. But now, suddenly, people are bothered with his opinions. He is not Axl, he is not Slash, he doesn't speak for the band, he doesn't speak for the management. I couldn't care less about him and his opinions, and now, after having read this, I care even less than that. It's like people here just waited for an opportunity to be outraged.

Edited by SoulMonster
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

Jeez. I have never, ever heard anyone here care about Del James before or his opinions. He has been mostly ridiculed and ignored here. But now, suddenly, people are bothered with his opinions. He is not Axl, he is not Slash, he doesn't speak for the band, he doesn't speak for the management. I couldn't care less about him and his opinions, and now, after having read this, I care even less than that. It's like people here just waited to be outraged.

Isn't he part of Team Brazil?

Edited by Uncle Bob

Del has always been a major asshole, why does this surprise anyone? He's a piece of shit. Unfortunately, we all love a band full of people, surrounded by people, and ran by people that hate all of us. They couldn't possibly care less about the fans. The only people that really ever gave a shit about the fans (Ron, DJ, Robin) are all gone.

• Thanks 1

Jeez. I have never, ever heard anyone here care about Del James before or his opinions. He has been mostly ridiculed and ignored here. But now, suddenly, people are bothered with his opinions. He is not Axl, he is not Slash, he doesn't speak for the band, he doesn't speak for the management. I couldn't care less about him and his opinions, and now, after having read this, I care even less than that. It's like people here just waited to be outraged.

Yeah, maybe you're right. We should wait on an official statement from management/band on this, but hey, never gonna happen.

• Like 2

He's part of Team Brazil. As long as no one else says anything, he's the only official person we have reacting.

We might ridicule him, but Axl still seems to love him. Whether he's a leech of not, he's still an Axl confidant.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

Jeez. I have never, ever heard anyone here care about Del James before or his opinions. He has been mostly ridiculed and ignored here. But now, suddenly, people are bothered with his opinions. He is not Axl, he is not Slash, he doesn't speak for the band, he doesn't speak for the management. I couldn't care less about him and his opinions, and now, after having read this, I care even less than that. It's like people here just waited for an opportunity to be outraged.

Del is a close knit part of GNR land currently, and it is frustrating that he would check out this letter and decide WE are the enemy, not the people making threats to people's families or the ones who actually used large sums of money to buy leaks and leak them while taking down fan videos

I just take it as a bad sign.  But I really hope we can get to talk to @Fernando

Edited by WhazUp
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, killuridols said:

we should all just fucking quit this shit.

maybe, but not before the whole internet is decorated with bootlegs all the way from A to Z.

because fuck their arrogant attitude.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, SoulMonster said:

True, This tard is just a damn hangaround asshole, i`ll wait around for someone in TB or bandmembers say somthing about it before i join the flame fest.