An Open Letter To GN'R, Team Brazil, UMG and Those Who Are Ruining The Community

7 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Assuming GN'R/TB are exonerated here, If somebody was prohibiting online content and moreover threatening people, people's families, in my name - claiming to have the legal sanctioning of me and/or my business entity - then I'd probably want to know about it.

EXACTLY!

• Like 3

The band could do a few things

1. Pay for an investigation. Let someone qualified go through this wormhole of gnr hell and find out the people responsible for threats and stolen material

2. Ban individuals from their community and shows who are involved in these extortion cases (won’t accomplish anything but shows they are on notice) 

3. Do nothing and not worry about it 

4. Pay someone to put together some of the known bootlegs and stolen material into an official format that can be posted on YouTube or on Nightrain membership. 

28 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Im not sure how GN'R could prevent loonies from attacking other fans but one thing they've done wrong is NOT ADDRESSING these trolls at their OFFICIAL FANCLUB/FORUM, the Nightrain, where these guys reign like they own it!

That is the first place where they should have been banned from forever but no one did anything, in spite of the hundreds of messages that asked moderators to please remove those people.

Whore Faced Asshole is buddies with MSL, who's blackmailed the band in the past and has (supposedly) benefited from it. I'm sure the people in question aren't above blackmailing the band; a "don't ban me and I wont leak _____" kind of scenario.

• Like 1

Well they could categorically state that this has nothing to do with them, so at least we'd know. At least we'd have some transparency and there isn't a lot of that in the Guns N' Roses world. And it would completely undermine the two's claims to possessing some sort of official sanctioning/authority. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, killuridols said:

I've just seen a member of the GN'R crew, posting in a famous GN'R Facebook group, sort of dettaching/distancing themselves from one of the loonies.

Looks like they've read some of this.

It's an advance....

How were they distancing themselves, did they disavow? 

7 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I've just seen a member of the GN'R crew, posting in a famous GN'R Facebook group, sort of dettaching/distancing themselves from one of the loonies.

Looks like they've read some of this.

It's an advance....

Can you post a screen shot? 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ZoSoRose said:

@Fernando has zero problem coming here and telling us to shut up amd be good fans, so why can't he address this issue in depth?

probably too busy lounging by a pool or out at some expensive restaurant to care. 

• Haha 1

My feeling is that it’s all sanctioned by the management and if I had to guess they are now exposed. Maybe they’ll tell their two guys to stop doing what they are doing and they’ll melt away with no repricussions. Hope that’s not the case 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, sidman69 said:

My feeling is that it’s all sanctioned by the management and if I had to guess they are now exposed. Maybe they’ll tell their two guys to stop doing what they are doing and they’ll melt away with no repricussions. Hope that’s not the case 

If this is the case, fuck this band. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cooker said:

If this is the case, fuck this band. 

I hope this isnt the case. Honestly, Id probably be done paying for GNR stuff and going to shows if that was the case. It's suck, theyve been a part of every day of my life in some way for almost half my life

Just now, ZoSoRose said:

I hope this isnt the case. Honestly, Id probably be done paying for GNR stuff and going to shows if that was the case. It's suck, theyve been a part of every day of my life in some way for almost half my life

I'm with you on that sentiment. I could never excuse this behaviour though. I don't blame the actual band, but they are at fault for entrusting their sycophant management. Who only seem to care about enriching themselves on something they never created, then flaunting that wealth on social media. Nice guy that Manager.