An Open Letter To GN'R, Team Brazil, UMG and Those Who Are Ruining The Community

1 minute ago, Kittiara said:

People were threatened and had their families threatened? :o That is so, so horrible and wrong!

I hope the people who did this are just making up their connections to GN'R/TB. I really, really do.

I do, however, also agree with @killuridols that there are fans who have been subjected to bullying and abuse, and the Staff at Nightrain, at least, were aware of it. Not only were the abusers not warned, let alone banned... they were allowed to feel special. I have seen them be praised. I don't tend to speak out about this, for fear of being targetted more,  but I was one of the people attacked and bullied, in public as well as in private. I was subjected to racism and sexism. Nothing was done. Unsurprisingly, I am no longer a member there.

That's nothing compared to people being threatened and having their families threatened, of course. I am not trying to make this about me. But it does illustrate that sometimes the people in the GN'R circle, if they're not actually behind it, do condone bad treatment of fans.

curious about the racist angle.. especially with TB having issues with this being done to them in the past. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Legendador said:

How come and unoficial content is legal! So, you create something, but then somebody else take it, sell it and keep the money to themselves. Please define "legal" in unoficial.

These are all unofficial releases which have fallen through copyright loopholes in various countries. They are perfectly legal. Search for them yourself on an European Amazon. This for instance is a 8-disc boxset of various live shows,

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Welcome-Paradise-City-Box-Set/dp/B073RHM63G/ref=sr_1_6?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1533090686&sr=1-6&keywords=guns+n'+roses

615OHXrC5HL.jpg

They are being sold on Amazon - I repeat - Amazon. 

If you bought that you would be committing no criminal offence. 

Edited by DieselDaisy

8 minutes ago, Kittiara said:

People were threatened and had their families threatened? :o That is so, so horrible and wrong!

I hope the people who did this are just making up their connections to GN'R/TB. I really, really do.

I do, however, also agree with @killuridols that there are fans who have been subjected to bullying and abuse, and the Staff at Nightrain, at least, were aware of it. Not only were the abusers not warned, let alone banned... they were allowed to feel special. I have seen them be praised. I don't tend to speak out about this, for fear of being targetted more,  but I was one of the people attacked and bullied, in public as well as in private. I was subjected to racism and sexism. Nothing was done. Unsurprisingly, I am no longer a member there.

That's nothing compared to people being threatened and having their families threatened, of course. I am not trying to make this about me. But it does illustrate that sometimes the people in the GN'R circle, if they're not actually behind it, do condone bad treatment of fans.

We posted on there together a few years ago. The mods tbere were worthless. They seemed to make you a mod just to bare the brunt of the abuse. Dispocable behavior on Jarmo and Catcher/GNR Mods (who the eff are those goons?) part 

You are a great poster

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

These are all unofficial releases which have fallen through copyright loopholes in various countries. They are perfectly legal. Search for them yourself on an European Amazon. This for instance is a 8-disc boxset of various live shows,

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Welcome-Paradise-City-Box-Set/dp/B073RHM63G/ref=sr_1_6?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1533090686&sr=1-6&keywords=guns+n'+roses

615OHXrC5HL.jpg

They are being sold on Amazon - I repeat - Amazon. 

If you bought that you would be committing no criminal offence. 

It actually looks like it sells based on the sales ranking. 

1 minute ago, ZoSoRose said:

We posted on there together a few years ago. The mods tbere were worthless. They seemed to make you a mod just to bare the brunt of the abuse. Dispocable behavior on Jarmo and Catcher/GNR Mods (who the eff are those goons?) part 

You are a great poster

Makes you really appreciate the Mods around here. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, cooker said:

curious about the racist angle.. especially with TB having issues with this being done to them in the past. 

Aye. I won't go into it further here, as very bad language was used which I don't want to replicate. But that's one thing you'd think any decent forum/site would not, under any circumstances, condone.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Kittiara said:

Aye. I won't go into it further here, as very bad language was used which I don't want to replicate. But that's one thing you'd think any decent forum/site would not, under any circumstances, condone.

fair fair. Just makes me wonder how big a cluster this band's management is behind the scenes. I'd love a Team Brazil documentary. No band interviews, just following the management around while on tour. The next Netflix docuseries. 

Edited by cooker
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

You are a great poster

Aye, I remember you posting there! It was a nightmare, wasn't it?

And thank you. :heart: You are a wonderful poster as well.

4 minutes ago, cooker said:

fair fair. Just makes me wonder how big a cluster this band's management is behind the scenes. I'd love a TB Brazil documentary. No band interviews, just following the management around while on tour. The next Netflix docuseries. 

Thank you for understanding. :) And ha, that would sure be interesting. When it comes to the band's circle, my mind is well and truly boggled.

Just now, Kittiara said:

Thank you for understanding. :) And ha, that would sure be interesting. When it comes to the band's circle, my mind is well and truly boggled.

Once the reformation happened they should have been removed as the Band's management. 

• Like 3

As I said in the other thread, 2 of my guns YT videos got taken down, Sympathy for the devil and bring it back home. My question would be WHY those two? I also had music videos for like half of CD, and nothing. I had videos of Civil War, Coma, Right next door to hell, and others... yet nothing. 

Why those particular two? Yes Sympathy was the most popular of mine, but as I said in the other thread, Guns or the record company was making money off of that video that had over 1 million views. I honestly don't even care, they were like 8 year old videos, so whatever. I'm just curious as to why, I suppose.

Edited by Iron MikeyJ
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, cooker said:

fair fair. Just makes me wonder how big a cluster this band's management is behind the scenes. I'd love a Team Brazil documentary. No band interviews, just following the management around while on tour. The next Netflix docuseries. 

We already have that, it's called Fernando's Instagram story :lol:

2 hours ago, Gordon Comstock said:

Whore Faced Asshole is buddies with MSL, who's blackmailed the band in the past and has (supposedly) benefited from it. I'm sure the people in question aren't above blackmailing the band; a "don't ban me and I wont leak _____" kind of scenario.

I can assure you that they are no longer friends, precisely because of all of this.

1 hour ago, Wagszilla said:

Spare me your sermon @Legendador

If other bands' music is pulled down, it's clearly and definitively done by the record company.

Prince, Michael Jackson, pretty much every other fanbase has mountains of unreleased material in their hands.

And guess what, it's all on YouTube! The horror!

I'm betting most of them have bought every official release at least once...

This crazy fan is:

1. Impersonating GN'R (crime)
  2. Participating in the black market economy as a buyer and seller (more serious crime)
  3. Threatening people's families (most serious crime)

If you want to go full fascist, be my guest, but don't overlook the most egregious thing that is going on here.

If you think it's fans quietly enjoying things that have been around for decades, you've got some fucked up priorities.

"Participating in the black market economy as a buy and seller."  We all might want to be careful not to pursue this.  Sure some damage could be done to "Alfred", but also to axlrose4life or whatever his username is. 

Just now, troccoli said:

I can assure you that they are no longer friends, precisely because of all of this.

"Participating in the black market economy as a buy and seller."  We all might want to be careful not to pursue this.  Sure some damage could be done to "Alfred", but also to axlrose4life or whatever his username is. 

I hope you arent dragged into this, man. You are a great guy and I know you just like getting along with everyone on all sides. Hope all is well!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, troccoli said:

I was actually curious to know how you felt about this Tim.  I believe you’ve unearthed and shared some amazing stuff (not just  merch).  I would think if there is one person who could talk sense into Mofo you could do it.  Alfred is a lost cause. 

• downzy locked this topic