Where are you Axl Rose?

cineater

Option 1 If by some miracle Brian does return then I expect a GNR/ACDC tour in the future. With Axl being used as the insurance policy barring Brian goes down 

Option 2 has been mentioned in that Angus and Axl want to do a solo thing together and Angus is wrapping up ACDC as best as he can

Option 3 is Angus goes all in on Axl and makes him ACDC’s fourth official vocalist. 

Option 4 Angus just wraps up ACDC with Brian and retires 

haha the most plausible is more touring for gnr 

11 minutes ago, shocker said:

Well, now I recived a message from somebody who yesterday was sure that Brian was in Vancouver but suddenly he is not so sure anymore.

Sorry, but I think we just gotta wait for real information instead of rumors.

lol. We don't gotta wait for shit. Threads are for speculation just as much as for discussion about facts. Though it would be nice if people who posted developments like you would not develop an allergy to actually provide sources/links to them in the future when asked. Would help the thread immensly

Edited by StrangerInThisTown

2 hours ago, mustaine said:

According to the news over here in Iceland Axl left the country this morning on a flight to London.

Darn so much for my Beta is covering for his flight to Vancouver thought.  Should have known she wasn't like that.

Still an exciting time, hopefully more media folks pick up on the first story and send their people to do some checking.