Where are you Axl Rose?

cineater

2 minutes ago, Caedo said:

Ah right my bad, I thought I heard something about Axl being there too

Nobody knows where Axl is. Probably at home, eating pizza, watching Netflix and laughing his ass off at our naivety. ;) 

On the other hand...has anybody spotted Angus? 

41 minutes ago, Underhardy said:

I really thought angus was so happy to get Brian out... I always got the vibe the last 10 years that he’s just been sick of Brian being so drastically less than what he was. He’s god awful sometimes... 

I always thought that was just a reason fans made up to  be mad. Angus made it pretty clear it was to protect his hearing. Although I haven't really payed much attention to the situation otherwise.

Edited by Jw224
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

If the information on the AC/DC forums is true, it looks like it's a small farewell thing (a long tour with Brian is impossible), probably in memory of Malcolm and George, and then Angus is retiring AC/DC.

But it doesn't mean that Angus himself will retire; he probably still wants to play. And that leaves open the possibility of a collaboration with Axl, which would be much better than Axl joining AC/DC.

I hope for this. 

Angus and Axl have an undeniable chemistry.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, MrSoftie said:

Some nutjob that made an account on the forum TODAY made the post about Brian and Cliff having dinner. It's bull.

In Axl we trust.. it's rock or bust.

Fuck Yeah! Best Axl we've had since 2010. He even was tweeting photos of himself! It might have been your profile pic!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MrSoftie said:

Some nutjob that made an account on the forum TODAY made the post about Brian and Cliff having dinner. It's bull.

In Axl we trust.. it's rock or bust.

Have you followed the thread after my post about that? Since then the information about the farewell tour with Brian Cliff and Rudd came from a forum admin

Edited by StrangerInThisTown
  • Like 1

On 2/8/2018 at 1:54 PM, sl4yer said:

It depends if Angus want to use Axl as composer or let him come with some ideas. Then surely it will be similiar to what you're talking about. If not and Axl will be used just as a singer then I think it will be very similiar to BI and ROB. 

We will see. It can be interesting album or very predictable album.

Since The Razors Edge music n lyrics have been composed and written by malcom and angus...  So based on ac/dc's career (before TRE Brian just wrote the lyrics) , i think Axl will be used as a singer. But if Axl's used as a composer...well I agree that would be really interesting

• Like 1

My theory is this

Angus: Axl, what the fuck was that?!

Axl: It's just GnR don't worry, with you I'll be singing with Whole Lotta Rasp

Angus: No you won't. I'm getting Brian back

Axl: I wanted to do album with you

Angus: Do album with your friends

Axl: Fuck technical difficulties

Then Slash with Eddie Trunk

" Yeah we want to record new album"

Edited by sl4yer

9 hours ago, Blackstar said:

If the information on the AC/DC forums is true, it looks like it's a small farewell thing (a long tour with Brian is impossible), probably in memory of Malcolm and George, and then Angus is retiring AC/DC.

But it doesn't mean that Angus himself will retire; he probably still wants to play. And that leaves open the possibility of a collaboration with Axl, which would be much better than Axl joining AC/DC.

Would probably be more legit in thr eyes of all ac/dc fans and in terms of the brand itself.