Epstein Dead: Reported Suicide

6 minutes ago, soon said:

From yesterdays Dad joke about a Lithuanian to finding the squarely British humour in an international pedo sex trafficking ring, quite the comedic range :lol: 

Simply an observation my colonial comrade. Just saying that he's not officially a nonce if she's older than 16. :lol: 

Edited by Dazey
  • Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Child rape is legal in America as long as you have enough money Sickening

Just burn them all. I don't care if they are Republican, Democrat, part of the royalty or famous actors. They are pedophiles and that's what matters. They have trafficked and abuse who knows how

Reeeeealllly not a fan of the Muslims are you fella? 

• 3 weeks later...

Jeffrey Epstein, his alleged pimp Ghislaine Maxwell and disgraced film mogul Harvey Weinstein grin at Princess Beatrice’s Windsor Castle party.

The astonishing image, obtained exclusively by The Sun on Sunday, shows how the trio were invited into the seat of royal power by Prince Andrew.

dk-comp-sun-on-sunday.jpg?w=620NINTCHDBPICT000544829457.jpg?w=620

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/10505670/jeffrey-epstein-harvey-weinstein-princess-beatrice-birthday/

On 12/7/2019 at 7:33 PM, Silent Jay said:

The whole Royals aspect of this scandal is a giant red herring. The Royals have no power. The focus should be on the intelligence agency Epstein was associated with and the politicians/moguls they had blackmail on.

9 hours ago, Basic_GnR_Fan said:

The whole Royals aspect of this scandal is a giant red herring. The Royals have no power. The focus should be on the intelligence agency Epstein was associated with and the politicians/moguls they had blackmail on.

Are you of the opinion that Epstein's relationship with Maxwell and Robert Maxwell's unspoken Israeli/Mossad connection is a sign that Epstein was simply an agent of Mossad?

46 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

None of the royals are really. Most of them are as thick as mince. 

he looks particularily gullible in that picture though.

I mean, here he is celebrating the 18th birthday of his daughter, and he invites two of the biggest pedo's on her party. what the hell? He was absolutely clueless about his deeds, wasn't he?

2 minutes ago, action said:

he looks particularily gullible in that picture though.

I mean, here he is celebrating the 18th birthday of his daughter, and he invites two of the biggest pedo's on her party. what the hell? He was absolutely clueless about his deeds, wasn't he?

Culprit himself. Bunga Bunga parties for the elites. 

• Like 1
10 hours ago, FuriousStyles said:

Are you of the opinion that Epstein's relationship with Maxwell and Robert Maxwell's unspoken Israeli/Mossad connection is a sign that Epstein was simply an agent of Mossad?

Yes, I'm of the opinion that the intelligence agency that the prosecutor Acosta referenced was Israeli Mossad.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Posted (edited)

Whitney Webb interview with Maria Farmer, who is an alleged victim of Epstein and the other demons surrounding him. I'm almost speechless at some of these accusations, this is a must listen. She goes all out, discussion of Trump, the Clintons, Les Wexner, Ghislaine Maxwell, and the state of Israel.

Edited by Basic_GnR_Fan
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Basic_GnR_Fan said:

She better give up some names before she gets knocked off!

Yeah, I agree with you. She's just as guilty as he was. What a pig for a woman to do this? It makes me sick.

After she gives up that black book then someone can pop her. Save the tax payers some trial money. We know she's guilty. I can't wait to hear who's in that book?

1 hour ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Yeah, I agree with you. She's just as guilty as he was. What a pig for a woman to do this? It makes me sick.

After she gives up that black book then someone can pop her. Save the tax payers some trial money. We know she's guilty. I can't wait to hear who's in that book?

As an Italian New Yorker you are able to reference someone getting whacked in such a casual and nonchalant way :lol: 

22 hours ago, soon said:

As an Italian New Yorker you are able to reference someone getting whacked in such a casual and nonchalant way :lol: 

lol yeah. Even though none of my family members were ever in the mob, yeah, we used the word whacked a lot. Just like forgetaboutit! One word! lol

• Haha 1