Eye On You - Full Leak Discussion Thread **NO LINKS, NO ASKING / HINTING FOR LEAKS**

2 hours ago, SoulMonster said:

Thanks.

I still wouldn't say it is confirmed to be fake, though. That a couple of guys - knowledgeable guys, sure - are convinced the drums are fake is not enough for me. We have been wrong previously, too. 

I understand what you said, but just to be clear, it's not just the drums, though. The guitars are not professionally recorded, and the tone and style are nothing like any of GNR guitar players that we know of. Also, a pretty strong indication is that both are pasted on top of the demo we have, the mix of those parts (synth, bass, FX, Axl's voice and drums) are exactly the same as the Village leak. If it was real, the mix would be certainly different to make room for the new guitars, even if it used the exact same layers as the Village demo.

• Thanks 2

14 hours ago, SoulMonster said:

How is it confirmed to be fake? That many people here thinks it is fake doesn't confirm that it is fake.

Because I've been playing guitar for 25 years and the person who recorded that is a beginner, to put it nicely. It disturbs me to think that anyone couldn't tell the difference between that and Slash or Fortus...

8 hours ago, evilfacelessturtle said:

Because I've been playing guitar for 25 years and the person who recorded that is a beginner, to put it nicely. It disturbs me to think that anyone couldn't tell the difference between that and Slash or Fortus...

The recording is supposed to be from the Village sessions so it wouldn't feature Slash or Richard anyway. It could have been Paul or Axl, or even some Axl's gardener. 

16 hours ago, SoulMonster said:

The recording is supposed to be from the Village sessions so it wouldn't feature Slash or Richard anyway. It could have been Paul or Axl, or even some Axl's gardener. 

To be fair, even Axls shitty guitar in Madagascar and TWAT demos were professionally recorded. That Eye on You thing wasn’t. 

• Like 2