The "New Album" Thread . The maybe, possibly, at some point, soon, whenever, wtf Axl thread🤞

59 minutes ago, Gunner55 said:

State Of Grace brings up Guns N Roses in Winnipeg Canada. Nothing on Atlas and General. 

I really want to be optimistic. 

Does it still? Mine did a couple hours ago and now just get Taylor Swift

27 minutes ago, Pinball Wizard said:

Hahahahahahaha

I wouldn't rule any of that out!

When I was going to release my band's demo on Spotify I had to upload the songs from a publishing site and set up a release date. I could find my band's page by searching for the songs before that release date, though... So...  There's that. 🤷🏻‍♂️

(My band's name is "mamma voodoo" by the way, check us out! 😁)

OMG - "Mamma Voodoo" is appearing when I search for "The General" now :lol::headbang:

Joking - but gave you a follow!

Edited by Irish Rose
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, sofine11 said:

Shit, maybe the label/band want to get a physical Guns album out for the Holiday season. Getting the streaming sales in first would make sense. 

Would it even be possible to spin up CDs, tapes, vinyl etc. before Christmas? This is assuming the pressing plants are not already doing it.

Just now, Sweersa said:

Would it even be possible to spin up CDs, tapes, vinyl etc. before Christmas? This is assuming the pressing plants are not already doing it.

I honestly don’t know. I suppose if the right people had enough notice it would be?

• Like 1