The "New Album" Thread . The maybe, possibly, at some point, soon, whenever, wtf Axl thread🤞

4 minutes ago, sofine11 said:

Yes, 5 so far, but 7 total if you include HS & Absurd.

Yes, and maybe we can add the live tracks that came out on the last EP? 

Atlas Shrugged
State of Grace
The General
Hard Skool
Absurd
I Wanna Be Your Dog
Wichita Lineman
Don't Cry (Live)
Shadow of Your Love (Live)
You're Crazy (Live)

5 new songs, and 5 songs (covers plus live versions). Let's not forget that there were rumours about Bennie and The Jets recorded in studio.

Edited by FabioRoses
  • Like 1

There are a lot of gnr playlists that includes the covers you are talking about. Now read this:

Listener playlists can sometimes attract large numbers of followers, and can produce a significant number of listeners and streams for an emerging artist. They also have the potential to influence Spotify’s algorithmic playlists: whenever a user adds your track to their playlist, it provides data to Spotify about the type of music they like. With enough data, Spotify can then recommend that track to other users who have similar listening habits, resulting in long-term audience growth

Nothing is certain.

Edited by jettesnel
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, jettesnel said:

There are a lot of gnr playlists that includes the covers you are talking about. Now read this:

Listener playlists can sometimes attract large numbers of followers, and can produce a significant number of listeners and streams for an emerging artist. They also have the potential to influence Spotify’s algorithmic playlists: whenever a user adds your track to their playlist, it provides data to Spotify about the type of music they like. With enough data, Spotify can then recommend that track to other users who have similar listening habits, resulting in long-term audience growth

Well, that is a little bummer, but a few hours ago when you searched for I Wanna Be Your Dog or Wichita, GN'R wasn't coming up.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jettesnel said:

That's what I thought, plus the live versions of the last EP are not on Spotify.

8 minutes ago, jettesnel said:

Nothing is certain.

I was in GF's Spotify account (and we have VERy different listening habits) and the results turned out to be the same

Edited by patolea10

I guess we're talking about different things here, when i'm still typing bed of rose or every rose, it shows GN'R but then it goes away, and that's because there's "Rose" or "Roses" in it's name. That doesn't happen when you type I Wanna Be Your Dog, Wichita or the new songs titles.

• Like 1