STAR WARS: Convoluted Cash- Cow Disney Adventure Series That Will Never End Thread

ZoSoRose

20 minutes ago, rocknroll41 said:

Glad I’m not the only one who found Andor to be boring/ overrated.

I feel like they could have condensed it into fewer episodes, and even so, it was like watching a long movie that failed to deliver a great climax/conclusion. There were a few cool sequences, but unless it was build up to an amazing season 2 of it, I feel it was underwhelming overall. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, rocknroll41 said:

I really liked episode 5 for the most part, but I agree with others that the lesson she was supposed to learn in the world between worlds shoulda been more clear. Also, as with the other episodes, some of the dialogue and pacing choices are still cringe. But overall I still enjoy the show.

I agree about the lesson. I was like "wtf did she learn?" after that part. But yeah, this show is really good so far.

• Like 1

On 9/6/2023 at 7:45 PM, ZoSoRose said:

Andor is the best SW thing out 

It is if you're watching Star Wars as a sleep aid. :P 

32 minutes ago, rocknroll41 said:

Donald Glover’s brother confirmed today that the Lando show is gonna be a movie now.

I imagine it will be another unwanted, never asked for, but OK movie like Solo was.

On 9/7/2023 at 5:11 AM, luciusfunk said:

I liked Andor, but it's my least favorite and it was extremely slow.

I feel like they could have cut it down significantly. Hopefully, it builds up to a great final season. (Season 2) 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Sweersa said:

I imagine it will be another unwanted, never asked for, but OK movie like Solo was.

Man, I think Solo is the probably the worst thing to come out of the Star Wars franchise, along with Rise of Skywalker. That movie made me get out of the cinema sad :lol:

10 minutes ago, Cosmo said:

Man, I think Solo is the probably the worst thing to come out of the Star Wars franchise, along with Rise of Skywalker. That movie made me get out of the cinema sad :lol:

Rise is definitely the worst. I tried to tolerate it from a “shut my brain off” movie when it came out, but with time , it just becomes obvious how awful it is. It’s shocking how one of the most expensive movies ever made and the supposed conclusion to one of the most beloved stories in blockbuster history could be so idiotic and poorly written. For all of its faults, VIII is a far better movie from an acting, story, and filming perspective.

Solo is a harmless adventure film set in SW. the callbacks are a bit much but other than that, it isn’t bad at all. 

Id say IX is worse than I and II, even. At least those tried to be original and had creativity. 

Edited by ZoSoRose

Just now, ZoSoRose said:

For all of its faults, VIII is a far better movie from an acting, story, and filming perspective.

Man, I loved The Last Jedi. Yeah, it kinda dragged the Paul and Finn arcs but man that Snoke battle and the final Luke appearance against Kylo brought me tears of joy and excitement. And such a visually beautiful movie.

• Like 2

• ZoSoRose changed the title to STAR WARS: Convoluted Cash- Cow Disney Adventure Series That Will Never End Thread