New Slash article from a Cleveland.com

https://www.cleveland.com/entertainment/2020/12/slashs-new-pinball-game-brings-concert-experience-to-guns-n-roses-fans-in-a-new-format.html

You’re making an album with Myles (Kennedy) and the Conspirators, right?

Slash: We did a week of initial pre-production and there’s 20 songs and we’re gonna start back up next year. I spent a lot of time writing and demoing that stuff. And prior to that Duff (McKagan) and I did some jamming and we also worked on the Guns record, and I’ve had a couple of ancillary recordings and jams on top of that, so there’s been a lot of stuff going on. I’m really not good at slowing down and just sitting around

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, El Guapo said:

I tried and tried to enjoy SMKC again and again but still their music is completly boring to me. Myles sounds like he's going to the office. So it's the same as no new music at all for me. 

As someone who's not a a big fan of SMKC, I'd prefer to listen to fresh music with boring Flat/Monotone singing of Myles than repeatedly listening to Axl's vocals on 3 albums of original content from decades ago.

Life is too short my friend.   

Edited by ©GnrPersia
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, El Guapo said:

I tried and tried to enjoy SMKC again and again but still their music is completly boring to me. Myles sounds like he's going to the office. So it's the same as no new music at all for me. 

I feel exactly as you . I listen 10 times the album the first month then that's it. An exeption for Anastasia who are the best song of Slash IMO

• Like 2

The fact that SMKC will start back up again 2021 is weird, so that leaves no room for a GNR album, but Myles has a solo album he wants to release next year aswell? How does that line up? I expect no new album from GNR until atleast 2022 because 2021 will probably just be a big UYI anniversary milking

Edited by StrangerInThisTown

51 minutes ago, El Guapo said:

We all should just forget about GnR, new album, etc. until something interesting happens. They have to earn our attention at this point, imo.

They don't give a shit about fans in MyGnr or other forums or discord channels.

Their target group is those millions bombarding each and every social media posts with "Sweet Child O' Mine the best!", "GUNSES ROSEZ THE BEST", "Eu amo o axl", "cásate conmigo Axl" "foda-me Axl."...

And the band is happy supplying them with stupid Merchandise and stupid ticket prices.

7 hours ago, El Guapo said:

Same here. I like a few songs but after three of four in a row it all sounds the same. Repetitive, boring, whiny and annoying. I like what Myles did on the first Slash record, I also liked parts of Apocalyptic Love. Didn't care much about World On Fire and I haven't even given Living A Dream a proper spin but I feel like I'm not missing out on anything.

Slash desperatey needs new writers for his solo project. The Myles thing has been done to death. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, El Guapo said:

Me to but I stil can not figure it out what is it. Myles voice and way of singing or lyrics.

15 hours ago, ©GnrPersia said:

They don't give a shit about fans in MyGnr or other forums or discord channels.

Their target group is those millions bombarding each and every social media posts with "Sweet Child O' Mine the best!", "GUNSES ROSEZ THE BEST", "Eu amo o axl", "cásate conmigo Axl" "foda-me Axl."...

And the band is happy supplying them with stupid Merchandise and stupid ticket prices.

They like the fans who say Guns and Roses or Guns & Roses (or Rose's) :facepalm:

• Like 1