Axl Rose Rape allegation - Supposedly victim speaks out on youtube

On 1/24/2022 at 5:36 PM, DurhamGirl said:

The world has become more dangerous place than ever and as a consequence various groups would like us to be distracted away from their plans.  Axl is known to be left wing politically along with being famous this may be seen as dangerous to certain political factions, it may be advantagous to them to have some female come out with allegations such as this.  This may seem far fetched, I would of thought so a couple of years ago not now.  So I am not going to bother myself with this woman or anyone else

Well, that's some master planning on the part of these "political factions" if they planned ahead for this all the way from 1985/1986, which is when the rape allegation first appeared (before Axl or GNR were even famous).

Never mind that the woman behind the allegation is herself also left wing, even by the standards of the Democratic Party, and supports Bernie Sanders.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Pele said:

And if you want a laugh, look at the little toy sculpture this guy sold him to allow him to 'time travel'. (Rose mentioned at 19mins in)

"... one in particular in Malibu, who I won't mention by name, has one beside his bed, and he's a world-famous rockstar ..."

lol Who could that be?

On 1/14/2022 at 4:08 PM, NostalgicRock said:

Not sending any links to the video, for obvious reasons. a woman has come out on youtube saying she was raped by axl when she was aged 15. It's been getting a lot of traction lately, what do you guys think?

Axl will have to start making Christmas Eve youtube videos

• 1 month later...

saw her on tick toc i blocked her then a seen her on u tube and i didnt watch it   2 sides to every story we only have hers plus she like waits 30 odd years to say a word the comes out with it,  weither its true or not who knows,,,   

i do think why now though are u after 15 mins of fame 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/15/2022 at 6:03 AM, Tom2112 said:

Nobody expects Axl to have raped somebody. That's not the rock n roll bad boy. Regardless, the storyteller seems genuine but then you hear alternate sides of the story and you reconsider. I don't know, but it's possible so I'm not about to say she's just trying to cash in. Hopefully it has no truth to it and that's not because I like GNR. 

Gnr back in the day being told by them is pretty honest in what they were doing but I wouldn't be surprised if there was a protection bubble put around them when they were signed to a major label

Thing is, what isn't socially acceptable today was totally acceptable in the past. For instance, back in my grandfather's day, adult males routinely married girls who were 13, 14 and 15 years of age (Elvis, anyone?), quickly knocked them up and no one cared. Now if someone tries to do that, they're called a pedophile and sent to jail, socially shunned for the rest of their lives and ruined.

So for me, I always look at the context. In this case, there are probably lots of things that GNR did in the 80's while drunk and high or whatever that would be considered wrong today. But were they wrong then? Outright rape yes, but short of that? I don't know. Seems like that scene was all about male-dominance and female-groupie-subservience. Most of those women on the strip knew what they were getting into and they did so willingly. This woman here, though we will never know for sure, probably falls into that place. She was young, thought it was the right move to allow herself to be used up like a blow-up doll at the time and then later regretted it like I'm sure most women do. Now, viewing it through a new lens, she thinks of it as horrendous and wrong and wants Axl to be held responsible for something she willingly went along with... but that ain't how shit works.

Edited by Nintari

19 hours ago, Nintari said:

Thing is, what isn't socially acceptable today was totally acceptable in the past. For instance, back in my grandfather's day, adult males routinely married girls who were 13, 14 and 15 years of age (Elvis, anyone?), quickly knocked them up and no one cared. Now if someone tries to do that, they're called a pedophile and sent to jail, socially shunned for the rest of their lives and ruined.

So for me, I always look at the context. In this case, there are probably lots of things that GNR did in the 80's while drunk and high or whatever that would be considered wrong today. But were they wrong then? Outright rape yes, but short of that? I don't know. Seems like that scene was all about male-dominance and female-groupie-subservience. Most of those women on the strip knew what they were getting into and they did so willingly. This woman here, though we will never know for sure, probably falls into that place. She was young, thought it was the right move to allow herself to be used up like a blow-up doll at the time and then later regretted it like I'm sure most women do. Now, viewing it through a new lens, she thinks of it as horrendous and wrong and wants Axl to be held responsible for something she willingly went along with... but that ain't how shit works.

Oh fck off! This kinda stuff has and will never be acceptable. I don't know if her allegations are true or not, but saying (sexual) abuse (in any form!) needs to be seen in its "historic" context is just plain stupid. It's like saying "if she didn't want to get raped she shouldn't have worn such a short skirt" or "well I kind of understand where the Nazis in Germany 1933 came from perspectively...so I guess it can't be looked at from today's lense." It sure can you brick! And it should if there is any proof or reason to do so in this case. Again, I don't know if there is and it's not up to me to judge here. But I can sure judge you for your idiotic assessment above. Just because GNR did "many things" in the 80s you can't rule over singular things that might stick out and irritate your egoistic fan image of Axl Rose. You don't know enough about the guy who had so much dirt on him over the years to make any fair judgement about these claims.  

• Wow 1

19 hours ago, Nintari said:

Totally acceptable!??

2 hours ago, Twinfoot said:

Oh fck off! This kinda stuff has and will never be acceptable. I don't know if her allegations are true or not, but saying (sexual) abuse (in any form!) needs to be seen in its "historic" context is just plain stupid. It's like saying "if she didn't want to get raped she shouldn't have worn such a short skirt" or "well I kind of understand where the Nazis in Germany 1933 came from perspectively...so I guess it can't be looked at from today's lense." It sure can you brick! And it should if there is any proof or reason to do so in this case. Again, I don't know if there is and it's not up to me to judge here. But I can sure judge you for your idiotic assessment above. Just because GNR did "many things" in the 80s you can't rule over singular things that might stick out and irritate your egoistic fan image of Axl Rose. You don't know enough about the guy who had so much dirt on him over the years to make any fair judgement about these claims.  

uncalled for, dude was just sharing his opinion.