12/08/22 - Wellington, NZ - Sky Stadium

alfierose

3 minutes ago, BucketEgg said:

He was talking again

"This is where we slow things down, and get in touch with our deep inner feelings, warm fuzzy place, warmth and life..." something like that (not exactly like that). intro to You Could Be Mine

Says that at every show.  He is talking though.  Happy camper.

• Like 1

"Ok, back to the love thing"

Does he often introduce Absurd as a love thing? LOL

doing crotch grabs while singing "pussy full of maggots" 💀 i do not want to imagine Axl with a pussy full of maggots

maybe I'm tonedeaf or my standards are low, but I think Absurd live is sounding good. He's using a lower powerful voice.

"Sometimes you just need that special someone, and you're just feeling better. It's just one of those touching things." intro to Hardskool

Edited by BucketEgg
  • Haha 1

he's saying something like "See on the news.... Once again... Possibility of a some award... It's just me? Not really bothered by the way." The audience are cheering for something? or laughing. before Civil War.

After Civil War, saying "...not the best turn for diplomacy..." "It's no longer do you know where you are, it's do we know where we are"

Edited by BucketEgg

2 hours ago, BucketEgg said:

On youtube, there's a livestreamer!

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=guns+n+roses&sp=EgJAAQ%3D%3D

(the above is just a search query, but you should be able to find it if you look at it now. )

also the video is in an awkward orientation lol, turn your laptop or computer sideways if you can!

Thanks for this.... Wow, stadium 🏟 only half full. Sign of the times? Played world over and the masses are over it? 

Setlist:
01. It's So Easy
02. Mr. Brownstone
03. Chinese Democracy
04. Slither
Link Wray's Rumble intro
05. Welcome To The Jungle
06. Reckless Life
07. Double Talkin' Jive
08. Better
09. Live And Let Die
10. Estranged
11. Shadow Of Your Love
12. Rocket Queen
13. You Could Be Mine
14. I Wanna Be Your Dog
15. Absurd
16. Hard Skool
17. Civil War (with Machine Gun outro)
18. Sorry
Slash Guitar Solo (Albert King's Born Under A Bad Sign jam)
19. Sweet Child O' Mine
20. November Rain
21. Wichita Lineman
22. Whole Lotta Rosie
23. Knockin' On Heaven's Door
24. Nightrain
Encore:
25. Coma
The Beatles' Blackbird intro
26. Patience
27. Don't Cry
28. Paradise City

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, We love Axl Rose said:

lol, in some areas, the word "tosser" is an equivalent to being a "wanker", so that video sounds like he's admitting to a masturbation addiction, even though it's actually for an entirely different and literal tossing context :rofl-lol: (he's probably aware of the double entendre)

also i like how the patches on his jeans change depending on the country he's in. I think he's got a yellow kiwi crossing sign, where the kangaroo crossing sign used to be

JdBHhJL.png

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

6 hours ago, Oldest Goat said:

Half full? Pretty surprising aye.

Eden Park will have higher attendance for sure.

Yeah it was surprising, you'd think Eden Park would have higher attendance rate. However if it doesn't, it could be that people saw them at western springs 4 years ago and the shine of reunion has worn off. Or is that a major understatement. 

9 minutes ago, Gunner Gilby said:

Ahh ok.

Due to certain sociopaths (outside of this forum), perhaps directly or indirectly connected to TB, with unresolved childhood issues and all kinds of chips on their shoulders, posting of any GNR videos other than the official ones is not allowed on this forum, as it would expose it to the risk of being shut down. At least that’s still the official status as at now, if I’m not mistaken. Maybe you’ll figure out some way to spread some general channel link etc. 

More in the Announcements & Support section. 

Edited by jamillos