COURTNEY LOVE "TARGETS" AXL ROSE, STEVEN TYLER & JIMMY PAGE FOR THEIR UNDERAGE RELATIONSHIPS.

45 minutes ago, Stress Fracture said:

Renowned feminist Kurt Cobain.

biggest hypocrite in the music industry jeez, what a walking contradiction.  Even the feud with GN'R was KC's fault, He could've just said no but instead called out axl on things that aren't even true. whats worse? their weird fan base still think kurt's a saint and axl's an asshole cuz kurt said so. (look at the comments on this vid tryna justify kurts words, now imagine if it was axl....)

• Like 2

On 6/3/2022 at 2:57 PM, Oldest Goat said:

What a creepy junkie hypocrite lmao. Ironic he threatened to hire someone to kill this person. Why did he leave all those messages?

maybe he thought he needed to protect his wife. Disgusting and criminal behavior though. I think you can be a person that believes all that shit and lives by it, respecting women for example but sometimes you just see someone as your enemy and maybe you lose control. The threats reminds me of Axl's behavior in the past.

It’s his fans that created this image of him after he died that he would have hated. He already tried to walk away from being some kind of spokesperson when he was still alive. He was a feminist and pro-gay and all of that, but that doesn’t mean he couldn’t have lost his shit and fuck up because he was also a young person with a lot of issues.

On 6/5/2022 at 7:22 PM, Oldest Goat said:

Sure, I know what you're saying but off the top of my head all of Axl's rants were pretty harmless, entertaining or even relatable. The Warren Beatty one has always amused me. And Axl has never really gone around being holier than thou in the way Kurt did.

Kurt's phone messages though are more sinister and make him seem like a pathetic incel junkie retard. It wouldn't surprise me though if Kurt was merely parroting what Courtney had egged him on to say, he seems like the kind of guy who would buy into that.

other than the on stage rants (the Warren Beatty rant is one of my favorites) I think Axl threatened Mick Wall in a dark alley or something that if he released an Axl autobiography he would kill him iirc.

some of the punk people were more condescending, snobby, and felt superior, especially towards more classic hard rock musicians. some of them, like Kurt, tried to distance themselves from that shit. I think he was a brilliant musician but he was also still in his 20's and I believe he took himself too seriously as a musician, kinda like Axl did.

Axl did a lot of fucked up shit as well, Kurt seemed more talk, less violence compared to Axl.

Edited by Rovim

Maybe Courtney shouldn't be casting stones? Anyone else here think she might have had him whacked? :shrugs:

I was never a believer at first with "Soaked in Bleach". However, after that I read the "Love and Death: The Murder of Kurt Cobain"  by Ian Halperin and Max Wallace.

3 things bother me about it:

1. The Cobain/Love Lawyer Rosemary, told Tom Grant (CL's PI) that she found "practice handwriting" in CL's bag to look like Kurt's (suicide note?). She also said they were going to divorce and Cobain wanted her out of the will. He has her on tape saying this.

2. Why the fuck would CL call a security company to install the lights when he was missing? Women just don't do this kind of shit when their husband is missing. He was the one that finally found Kurt's body.

3. Why was Kurt's credit card being used after he died? This is a fact. It stopped after the media reported his death. They already knew he was dead.

The amount of heroin in his system can, and has been debated. I always thought it sounded strange though. The handwriting analysis for the note can be open for debate as well. Those 3 points I can't explain.

Also, the rumors about there being plane tickets purchased by Kurt for him and Kristen Pfaff, and then her ending up dead too is interesting. That would be pure speculation but it was rumored there something going on with them. Her Mother is on record saying she believes she was murdered.

The PI she hired to find Kurt says she did it.Her own faster says she did it. There's also her known ties to the Seattle cops (One ended up dead) and even the Seattle coroners office.Very strange IMO. ;)

Edited by Ace Spade

2 hours ago, Ace Spade said:

3 things bother me about it:

1. The Cobain/Love Lawyer Rosemary, told Tom Grant (CL's PI) that she found "practice handwriting" in CL's bag to look like Kurt's (suicide note?). She also said they were going to divorce and Cobain wanted her out of the will. He has her on tape saying this.

2. Why the fuck would CL call a security company to install the lights when he was missing? Women just don't do this kind of shit when their husband is missing. He was the one that finally found Kurt's body.

3. Why was Kurt's credit card being used after he died? This is a fact. It stopped after the media reported his death. They already knew he was dead.

That 2nd point literally confirms it, no wife goes "oh my husband is missing, anyways lets get the lights fixed in the greenhouse" - where he exactly was murdered.

• Like 1

On 6/7/2022 at 6:06 AM, jamillos said:

You all know you're doing her a favour, right? By even paying any attention to her. As that's what she seeks. If she saw this, she'd be pleased. 
End of rant. 

Will were just talking about how she (probably) murdered Kurt, or was at least involved somehow.

Would that please her? :D