Logged into my Mygnr after seven years.

I don't want to be that person, but... to be accurate, it's 7 different songs (8 with Duff's solo spot) between Melbourne 2017 and 2022: Reckless Life, Shadow Of Your Love, Slither, Sorry, Absurd, Hard Skool, Patience (it wasn't played in 2017) + I Wanna Be Your Dog.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

I don't want to be that person, but... to be accurate, it's 7 different songs (8 with Duff's solo spot) between Melbourne 2017 and 2022: Reckless Life, Shadow Of Your Love, Slither, Sorry, Absurd, Hard Skool, Patience (it wasn't played in 2017) + I Wanna Be Your Dog.

Yep, sorry correct. But they've basically just swapped covers for covers and added the newer songs in. Just reckon it would be great for a new album to be released before another two years of gigs. Could take out all covers and replace them with new songs. Just my opinion.

2 minutes ago, duff_mckagan21 said:

Yep, sorry correct. But they've basically just swapped covers for covers and added the newer songs in. Just reckon it would be great for a new album to be released before another two years of gigs. Could take out all covers and replace them with new songs. Just my opinion.

Well, I think almost the whole forum agrees with your opinion, considering that there's a "New Album" thread that has reached near 1000 pages :lol:

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

Just now, Blackstar said:

Well, I think almost the whole forum agrees with your opinion, considering that there's a "New Album" thread that has reached near 1000 pages :lol:

Lets hope it happens! As I said in my original thread it would also be great to have some sort of documentary of the UYI tour to coincide with it. 

I think I remember you. There’s still a handful of old posters, but a lot have moved on. It was nice to see pretty much 90% of all eras of users active in some capacity one last time during the reunion  and the year or so after:)

Edited by ZoSoRose

Welcome back. You didn't miss anything from GNR world. But here's a recap:

1. The leaks, get them now if you haven't: The Village Sessions + Vegas 010101 (full show) + Saskatoon 93 (full show)

And then we had these:

2. Silkworms being presented as a brand new song

3. Beta literally telling fans to shut the fuck up because they have no idea about Axl. Also unfriended Susan Holmes on instagram for posting a photo of Stephanie and herself. She did praise the new 'CD' (silkworms) from time to time.

4. DJ Ashba saying Buckethead wasn't fitting GNR and Tommy Stinson saying "No, You're shit".

5. Matt Sorum had almost released an erotic fiction book. In this book he's a hero who teaches other Rockstars including Seb Bach how to lick pussies and that Axl is an asshole.

6. Axl said no more mico ficko.

Edited by ©GnrPersia
  • Like 1
  • GNFNR 2

6 minutes ago, ©GnrPersia said:

Welcome back. You didn't miss anything from GNR world. But here's a recap:

1. The Village Sessions leak

2. Silkworms being presented as a brand new song

3. Beta literally telling fans to shut the fuck up because they have no idea about Axl. Also unfriended Susan Holmes on instagram for posting a photo of Stephanie and herself. She did praise the new 'CD' (silkworms) from time to time.

4. DJ Ashba saying Buckethead wasn't fitting GNR and Tommy Stinson saying "No, You're shit".

5. Matt Sorum had almost released an erotic fiction book. In this book he's a hero who teaches other Rockstars including Seb Bach how to lick pussies and that Axl is an asshole.

6. Axl said no more mico ficko.

Beta literally telling fans to shut the fuck up because they have no idea about Axl.

:wow: She did whhaaaat!? as a newer fan, seeing all of this random GnR dirt is so fascinating.

I haven't read through the whole autobiography thread yet

was that the erotic fiction u were talking about?  :rofl-lol:

41 minutes ago, Packersfan#4#12 said:

Welcome back! I log in about once or twice a year, read all of the nonsense, and log back out. Enjoy the band for all the years of good music. Ignore the nonsense. You never know who might be watching 😉

Dexter… is that you?? 😵🤣

• GNFNR 1
  • ABSUЯD 1

11 hours ago, BucketEgg said:

Beta literally telling fans to shut the fuck up because they have no idea about Axl.

:wow: She did whhaaaat!? as a newer fan, seeing all of this random GnR dirt is so fascinating.

I haven't read through the whole autobiography thread yet

was that the erotic fiction u were talking about?  :rofl-lol:

Matt's book is very entertaining, if you can get your hands on the original version definitely read it.

13 hours ago, Packersfan#4#12 said:

Welcome back! I log in about once or twice a year, read all of the nonsense, and log back out. Enjoy the band for all the years of good music. Ignore the nonsense. You never know who might be watching 😉

So lets make it clear Fernando.
Do you read all the nonesense or do you ignore all the nonesense?

• Haha 1

Hello! I've been a member of this forum since 2003 but began to lurk in 2002. It's been almost 20 years :lol: My favorite Mygnr era was May of 2006. The NYC Hammerstein shows were beyond incredible and magical. As a whole, my favorite era of Guns N' Roses is the summer of 1991, but imo, this online community hit its peak somewhere between 2006-2008.

• Like 3